Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just want her to take a looooooooooong break after this mess

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

lowkey annoyed that lana adds a part where she's taking in almost every song of nfr like girl keep that for lives idk

ok same i thought it was only me i never wanted to say it but...

Sky Ferreira fucking murdered everyone with Downhill Lullaby. It’s soooo good. She outdid herself and the wait was worth it. As long as Lana gives me this reaction when NFR is released i’ll be okay with the wait.

giphy.gif

true hype it comes once, you messed it up.. YOU STUPID

i've been on a hype train for 2 years straight

Okay so going off just what she's said this past month, we KNOW the album is not coming in March or April bc she specifically said about her poetry book on IG "when I'm done binding it in a few months" (monthS plural which obvi means more than one and that was posted on March 6th. 'a few' could hypothetically mean anywhere from 2+) So the earliest we're getting it is May ladies!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Okay so going off just what she's said this past month, we KNOW the album is not coming in March or April bc she specifically said about her poetry book on IG "when I'm done binding it in a few months" (monthS plural which obvi means more than one and that was posted on March 6th. 'a few' could hypothetically mean anywhere from 2+) So the earliest we're getting it is May ladies!

Alexa play 45th of November :toofunny:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

if the album drops in may or june we'll get the lead single next month ijs things will start happening sooner than yawl think

i think my antidepressants are starting to work because im thinking more positively about the fact that we have an entire new album i.e. a new tracklist, a new cover, new press shots and new MUSIC that is finished and actually exists

her best songs are often deepcuts and we're going to experience a bunch of them that we don't even know anything about yet

idk about you but that makes my ***** throb

girl it's been an entire goddamn year to the day since she's teased a song from NFR with no album anywhere in sight 

some artists take so much more time to release things, it doesn't bother me if this is one of those times

giphy.gif

some artists take so much more time to release things, it doesn't bother me if this is one of those times

girl but this album is done since 2018

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

if the album drops in may or june we'll get the lead single next month ijs things will start happening sooner than yawl think

i think my antidepressants are starting to work because im thinking more positively about the fact that we have an entire new album i.e. a new tracklist, a new cover, new press shots and new MUSIC that is finished and actually exists

her best songs are often deepcuts and we're going to experience a bunch of them that we don't even know anything about yet

idk about you but that makes my ***** throb

I’m not even considering a proper release. I’m not expecting anything at this moment. Y’all shouldn’t either. Lana is definitely not giving a fuck about a “Let me release a song a month before to give them a taste of NFR”. She’s gonna drop this album and leave. Mark my words. Literally ONE SONG will be dropped maybe a month or less before the album and then it’ll be over.

giphy.gif