Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'd LOVE an album with songs like She's Not Me

SNM is a BOP

its okay but it sounds like a britney spears reject

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

this has to be interscopes doing period! i saw on this thread that they held UV for 6 weeks and we all know the problem she had w/ releasing it how she wanted. this is obviously happening again thats why she has no idea when they are gonna get let her release it. seriously fuck them. i dont think lana is doing this clownery all on her own

i couldve worded it better. i meant that the state the album was in (the way she wanted it to be like originally) interscope did not like causing a delay in release. i dont think its really HER holding back this album just how it really wasnt her during UV

giphy.gif

i couldve worded it better. i meant that the state the album was in (the way she wanted it to be like originally) interscope did not like causing a delay in release. i dont think its really HER holding back this album just how it really wasnt her during UV

got it, but i think she could at least actively do something instead of go on strike this is at least how it seems

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

in your car intro keeps playing in my mind after i climax :oprah3: i need that song  :deadbanana: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Can someone just close this whole site until she announces something relevant I can't stop checking this forum again and again when there's still not a bit of any news and it clearly will be that way for a while longer  :toofloppy:

tenor.gif?itemid=8224423

#ShutDownLanaboards2k19

you know what elizabeth

i don't give a fuck about promo at this point, or what you wear, or any sense of an "era" at all, or even the album artwork honestly

i just want the goddamn music

i don't even care if you give the whole ass album a hiadtsdhdhjjihfurch-duhk style cover, or if you play no live shows and just take a year off to drink matcha and read milk and honey

i just need the music ok

my psyche is starving

it's just the way i feel

Can someone just close this whole site until she announces something relevant I can't stop checking this forum again and again when there's still not a bit of any news and it clearly will be that way for a while longer  :toofloppy:

tenor.gif?itemid=8224423

#ShutDownLanaboards2k19

or just stop checking this thread yourself then instead of expecting everybody to stop having their own discussions

:flutter:

or just stop checking this thread yourself then instead of expecting everybody to stop having their own discussions

:flutter:

Only a straitjacket can force me to stop checking this theard once per 10 minutes tenor.gif

you know what elizabeth

i don't give a fuck about promo at this point, or what you wear, or any sense of an "era" at all, or even the album artwork honestly

i just want the goddamn music

i don't even care if you give the whole ass album a hiadtsdhdhjjihfurch-duhk style cover, or if you play no live shows and just take a year off to drink matcha and read milk and honey

i just need the music ok

my psyche is starving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOJji2iEP5c

sorry bb, seems like we're not getting shit 2day

UV/Honeymoon

Just close this thread until we have a release date. Problem solved!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.