Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Uhm so I hope everyone is spamming Lana on every social networking platform rn. She WILL speak on this mess. Enough is enough. I just called Interscope, the woman I spoke to said it probably got delayed due to minor changes and she'd received a bunch of calls already. We need to keep doing God's work out here ladies!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Uh sorry Venice Bitch is a Bottom Anthem

i'm actually worried for anyone who hears "oh god i miss u on my lips its me ur lil venice bitch :flutter:" and thinks TOP ANTHEM YASSSS :lolliney:

@13bitches bby... :um:

Touch me with your fingertips is pretty indicative of a bottom anthem

U guys I was half asleep when I posted that lmfao

Updated list including the country songs bc why not:

Top: MAC, How to Disappear

Vers: Cinnamon, In the Car, HIADTFAWLMTH—BIHI

Bottom: HIAB, Venice Bitch, IMBSFFSH, Hey Blue Baby

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

HELLO LANABOARDS :P  :P  :P  :P

HAPPY RELEASE DAY :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

Cinnamon is one of my favorite songs!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR LDR8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

what psychic when was this

One of us here asked a psychic. I think it’s Honeymoondaddy.

me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

we need miss gaby wilson from MTV news to interview lana again... she has the best questions and gets all the info from lana ugh its what we need not these idiot interviewers lately

we need miss gaby wilson from MTV news to interview lana again... she has the best questions and gets all the info from lana ugh its what we need not these idiot interviewers lately

I think Lana has a gag order on asking purposeful questions that arent about being an LA hippie

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

this has to be interscopes doing period! i saw on this thread that they held UV for 6 weeks and we all know the problem she had w/ releasing it how she wanted. this is obviously happening again thats why she has no idea when they are gonna get let her release it. seriously fuck them. i dont think lana is doing this clownery all on her own. 

I really think it’s time for Lana to venture into a new sound/image for LDR7 and give us an electro pop album

Think She’s Not Me meets adidas track pants and insta baddies  :flutter:

It could really be a career changer and get people outside of Twitter and LB interested in her again

R5sPD4M.jpg

I really think it’s time for Lana to venture into a new sound/image for LDR7 and give us an electro pop album

Think She’s Not Me meets adidas track pants and insta baddies  :flutter:

It could really be a career changer and get people outside of Twitter and LB interested in her again

no thanks

giphy.gif

I really think it’s time for Lana to venture into a new sound/image for LDR7 and give us an electro pop album

That's what I'm saying! A disco/synth/electro pop album produced by Giorgio Moroder while he's still alive , but make it ~dark~ and Del Rey – it would be amazing! :grinds:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif