Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Idk shit about astrology but I do know I’m a Gemini with Scorpio rising & people think I’m the devil 

you certainly are

jk

gemini is well-known to be one of (imo the worst...) sign AT LEAST for women. i dont have a problem with gemini men really.

scorpios are a mess no matter the gender.

im too dramatic when it comes to gemini though because my biggest gemini figure is my mom and she is the devil herself. liar, violent, ABSOLUTELY manipulative and contradicting, etc etc

you certainly are

jk

gemini is well-known to be one of (imo the worst...) sign AT LEAST for women. i dont have a problem with gemini men really.

im too dramatic when it comes to gemini though because my biggest gemini figure is my mom and she is the devil herself. liar, violent, ABSOLUTELY manipulative and contradicting, etc etc

Oh man :( I’m sorry things are that way. I think we’re conflicted is all buuut again I don’t know much about this stuff. Idk, I don’t think I’m a shitty person, I have put everyone before me to the point it ends up biting me in the ass but I do notice in order to keep everyone happy I sorta live 2 lives - one for me & one for them. There go the twins I guess. I blame a lot of it on mental illness though & idk where that would fit into astrology. I respect it but I don’t follow it

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Oh man :( I’m sorry things are that way. I think we’re conflicted is all buuut again I don’t know much about this stuff. Idk, I don’t think I’m a shitty person, I have put everyone before me to the point it ends up biting me in the ass but I do notice in order to keep everyone happy I sorta live 2 lives - one for me & one for them. There go the twins I guess. I blame a lot of it on mental illness though & idk where that would fit into astrology. I respect it but I don’t follow it

well there is much more than your sun (in this case, gemini) that would allow you to understand your personality. i know you're not interested but if you ever are, just dm me and i'll send you some really cool articles. definitely a good read.

What's the problem with Scorpio rising? Someone explain.

OT: I checked ASCAP for new songs. Still nothing. I don't know why I even bother lmfao.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

you certainly are

jk

So sorry to read that :(

I don’t see myself in those behaviour but I’m a guy, don’t know it’s the same...

Big hug, sweetie

well there is much more than your sun (in this case, gemini) that would allow you to understand your personality. i know you're not interested but if you ever are, just dm me and i'll send you some really cool articles. definitely a good read.

Well I don’t follow it closely but I do like learning so one day I will! Thank you sweets :hooker:

I need to understand what everyone seems to think is Gemini behaviour. Because, as a fellow Gemini, I don't act like her at all. From what I understand here, Geminis are two-faced and liars. Bullshit. 

Geminis are always torn between two things, two opposites, two opposed energies. it is their lifelong struggle, to reconcile both. There are a lot of Geminis around me and we don't act erratically or have "two lives". Most Geminis are consicous of that "duality" and pretty honest about it. I see Gemini in her music, when there are opposites in the lyrics or the production and lyrics, but her behavior sure ain't Gemini. More ADD. 

Anyways, no matter what the sign, anyone can become a fucking bitch or a dick. The reasons may vary, but it's not a question of zodiac. 

I've always pictured Scorpios being like that tbh

Also, can we take this to the Astrology thread? I don't want to get another WP by going off topic. :poordat:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

As a Scorpio rising, I totally believe that Lana’s real personality lies within the Lizzy Grant era but also this new NFR era. I think this newer generation of her reflects her true self much more than LFL and Honeymoon even though they were excellent pieces of art

I need to understand what everyone seems to think is Gemini behaviour. Because, as a fellow Gemini, I don't act like her at all. From what I understand here, Geminis are two-faced and liars. Bullshit. 

Geminis are always torn between two things, two opposites, two opposed energies. it is their lifelong struggle, to reconcile both. There are a lot of Geminis around me and we don't act erratically or have "two lives". Most Geminis are consicous of that "duality" and pretty honest about it. I see Gemini in her music, when there are opposites in the lyrics or the production and lyrics, but her behavior sure ain't Gemini. More ADD. 

Anyways, no matter what the sign, anyone can become a fucking bitch or a dick. The reasons may vary, but it's not a question of zodiac. 

i meant no shade to you or Geminis at all, and im sorry if it came off that way!! from my experience with only the geminis i know personally, it's less about being a two faced awful bitch (the most negative stereotype of gemini) and more just being able to be flexible with putting on different faces to communicate to different people in different circumstances.  i think that honestly can be a huge strength, and i think Lana has exemplified that in her career by kind of showing her different "faces" thru the diff eras.  BTD as Hollywood Starlet lolita from the hood, UV as suburban dragon blues singer, LFL as classic Cali hippie in space, etc.  All of these communicate a distinct message and are completely different, but they are all at the core, very obviously Lana Del Rey albums.  that's how i see Gemini, in my personal (very humble and not forcing it on anyone) opinion.  and of course, the zodiac does not apply for everyone, and even if it was set in stone - with all the planets and asteroids in a different sign/house, theres way more at play than just what someone's sun sign (bday sign) is.

im mostly just going through a music drought in my life right now and was ready for Norman Fucking Roswell release back in February so i've been basically just sleeping in my clown makeup and slathering more on each morning

ok i have been dealing with the lack of NFR info or music.  i have avoided listening to snippets, MAC, VB, Hope, etc. for weeks now in hopes the album will be fresh when/if it comes.  i have tried to handle my Lanaboards meltdowns as best I can -- but this is the final straw.  I have had it, officially.

Lana claiming to be a Cancer all of a sudden after years of being an exemplar Gemini is the most fucking Gemini thing I can think of a Gemini doing.  and Scorpio rising?? Lana?  i mean, where is the edge?  where is the bite?  where is her pointed opinion?  is this why she keeps her hair dark now?  as a Scorpio rising, i have to say -- every Scorpio rising i know has serious "dont fuck with me" mystique, is unable to avoid rubbing people the wrong way, and leads to polarized interactions.  or wait, maybe that is Lana?... i suppose she does wear her heart on her sleeve and always seems to be seeking a home, which is Cancerian af. and i guess i can def see the 10th house Leo moon thing from early Lana driven for success, but these days??? she just cant be bothered to even shine that sort of star light she used to, and the majiqal juices are flowing hard right now so theres no excuse.  damn maybe we have never really known her at all.  i cannot.  truly an enigma.  maybe the bitch is scorpio rising and just likes to keep us on our toes never knowing whats really in her head.  someone make this make sense to me

ps. only a taurus rising could be so transformatively obsessed with sipping that sweet green cha cha matcha

I would bet my metaphorical left ball she only said that to make herself look "badass" (everybody wants to be a Scorpio these days), or because a certain someone's placements aren't compatible with hers so she decided to give herself the exact opposite ASC lol. It's also possible she didn't even care to see what kind of chart comes up with the new birth time, and just wrote a random time to mess with us.

Either way, she's a Cancer MARS & MERCURY. She could be a Taurus Sun, a Leo Sun, a Virgo Sun...and the Cancer energy would still be there.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Idk shit about astrology but I do know I’m a Gemini with Scorpio rising & people think I’m the devil and I’m like ???? What in the fuck did I do wrong. I feel you

I'm sorry, but you are :(

What's the problem with Scorpio rising? Someone explain.

OT: I checked ASCAP for new songs. Still nothing. I don't know why I even bother lmfao.

Nothing, it's my favorite Rising actually <3

Lana wishes

I can’t remmeber if I was really high or if at some point someone was very angry and talking shit about lana’s ears. Was that real or did I hallucinate that? Either way I’m still confused and laughing

I can’t remmeber if I was really high or if at some point someone was very angry and talking shit about lana’s ears. Was that real or did I hallucinate that? Either way I’m still confused and laughing

yes some dummies were saying her ears were ugly or whatever

someone said that in order to be a True Beautiful Woman™ the part where your ears meet your head should be exactly level with the middle of your eye.  never heard that before, and somehow it makes less sense to me than Lana deciding to be a Cancer

I'm sorry, but you are :(

I completely understand, I apologize for being born. Trust me this is not what I wanted either! :icant:

yes some dummies were saying her ears were ugly or whatever

someone said that in order to be a True Beautiful Woman™ the part where your ears meet your head should be exactly level with the middle of your eye. never heard that before, and somehow it makes less sense to me than Lana deciding to be a Cancer

Wow who knew True Beautiful Woman™️ rules were so precise. Good to know! I will be removing my ears to prevent any future bullying :cuteface:

i meant no shade to you or Geminis at all, and im sorry if it came off that way!! from my experience with only the geminis i know personally, it's less about being a two faced awful bitch (the most negative stereotype of gemini) and more just being able to be flexible with putting on different faces to communicate to different people in different circumstances. i think that honestly can be a huge strength, and i think Lana has exemplified that in her career by kind of showing her different "faces" thru the diff eras. BTD as Hollywood Starlet lolita from the hood, UV as suburban dragon blues singer, LFL as classic Cali hippie in space, etc. All of these communicate a distinct message and are completely different, but they are all at the core, very obviously Lana Del Rey albums. that's how i see Gemini, in my personal (very humble and not forcing it on anyone) opinion. and of course, the zodiac does not apply for everyone, and even if it was set in stone - with all the planets and asteroids in a different sign/house, theres way more at play than just what someone's sun sign (bday sign) is.

im mostly just going through a music drought in my life right now and was ready for Norman Fucking Roswell release back in February so i've been basically just sleeping in my clown makeup and slathering more on each morning

None taken, sweetie ;)

I was just wondering what everyone has against Gemini’s. I know it’s often said as a joke, and I know who I am so don’t take it personally, but I see it so often here that I had to know lol.