Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Eclipse claimed to have it though, and play it to his friends at Starbucks

I'm starving for this song

that is not even an ounce of true

No shade to any leakers but if you've got it, why not just share it? I don't understand the whole "withholding" aspect of leaking ... the only reason I can think why anyone would do that would be for attention?

Admittedly, I know nothing about the process but so much of it seems like prick-teasing to me.

Most of the time it’s because the things done to obtain this stuff isn’t the most ethical/legal and can cause trouble if it is leaked -

Namely with producers and photographers themselves.

So if you wait a while from when you get it, then there should be no problem posted after it’s been a bit, but you never know. Also promises with friends who you may have gotten it with and/or gotten it from.

And of course, you have attention-seekers. That’s relevant to a certain big name leaker

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Most of the time it’s because the things done to obtain this stuff isn’t the most ethical/legal and can cause trouble if it is leaked -

Namely with producers and photographers themselves.

So if you wait a while from when you get it, then there should be no problem posted after it’s been a bit, but you never know. Also promises with friends who you may have gotten it with and/or gotten it from.

And of course, you have attention-seekers. That’s relevant to a certain big name leaker

Okay, that makes sense. Cheers for the explanation.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

FUCK yeah give it to me

Well, it starts w the soft drone like intro, reminds u of the late afternoon, when the lights are all dramatic and heightens everyone's emotions . Everyone's amazingly lazily beautiful. The colors in the light are dramaticized with a burning heavenly glow of tangerine. She begins as if skipping w a one-two tempo softly with her melody. Raises the notes at I believe in a place you take me, make u real proud of ur baby, like an intimate lullaby and proceeds w the soft one-two. She ends it w a coy flirtation of making her love realize how itred he'll b w the fun they'll have. End snippet- Like, how magical is that? tumblr_ma0a5ytUET1r2r9z6o5_r5_250.gif

UV/Honeymoon

She won't answer questions about the poetry book or NFR but she'll answer someone about her horoscope.  

Excuse me while I go kill myself. 

giphy.gif

Well, it starts w the soft drone like intro, reminds u of the late afternoon, when the lights are all dramatic and heightens everyone's emotions . Everyone's amazingly lazily beautiful. The colors in the light are dramaticized with a burning heavenly glow of tangerine. She begins as if skipping w a one-two tempo softly with her melody. Raises the notes at I believe in a place you take me, make u real proud of ur baby, like an intimate lullaby and proceeds w the soft one-two. She ends it w a coy flirtation of making her love realize how itred he'll b w the fun they'll have. End snippet- Like, how magical is that? tumblr_ma0a5ytUET1r2r9z6o5_r5_250.gif

my heart hurts goddamn i NEED it!!

it's just the way i feel

Do you follow him on Twitter? Because that's what he said months ago.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

my heart hurts goddamn i NEED it!!

Same bb u know I wanted to forget it so I can at least dupe myself into thinking we'll have some kind of nfr surprise but ohmygod. giphy.gif Like the melody sways so gently, like a lullaby u didn't know u needed, or like when u stress ur body out and get tired, and the rest is like extra amazing so u let it cradle u wakin up in the morning and actually liking it giphy.gif like how morning people do

UV/Honeymoon

I just listened to VB for the first time in months, and it really grew on me. I still think it's overrated but now that summer is coming and I'm starting to be in a better state of mind, I like it way more. Still prefer MAC, but VB is remarkable. Nothing tops Hope though

~?~

I'm voting for lizzystrailer in the stanny awards, not giving it to someone and letting them and their friends continue dominating the fandom by withholding songs they got from someone less attention seeking than themselves :/

locals only

screaming. eclipse doesn't have shit relating to yosemite

NOBODY and i mean not a soul except lana and whoever produced it has it

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

“eclipse” never said shit. I SAID he played me the good life in the middle of starbucks one time. absolutely do not post BULLSHIT rumours if you can’t check your own facts. this is how half the dumb rumours start. quote me correctly or don’t quote me at all.

he does not have Yosemite.

“eclipse” never said shit. I SAID he played me the good life in the middle of starbucks one time. absolutely do not post BULLSHIT rumours if you can’t check your own facts. this is how half the dumb rumours start. quote me correctly or don’t quote me at all.

he does not have Yosemite.

Wow you're still as kind as before as I see. I'm human, I can make mistakes. It's been months and I got confused, this can happen. You could answer more gently or even DM me but I guess being mean with people fits you well.

~?~

If Lana had even an ounce of confidence in her own album, she would say something. Anything.

But no. I'm still leading down the path of belief that she's not happy with NFR.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wow you're still as kind as before as I see. I'm human, I can make mistakes. It's been months and I got confused, this can happen. You could answer more gently or even DM me but I guess being mean with people fits you well.

Sorry if it came off as brash but there as way too many people that just spew bullshit and act unapologetic about it, if you get me. Too many people just attack, create rumours and most of the time it just gets out of hand. Sorry if it came off a little on the harsh side, but don’t throw around stuff like that because it causes serious problems down the line - regardless of who the leaker in question is

Girl?? chill, no one insulted you Jesus christ

I didn’t quote @clampigirl.