Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So... she confirmed on Twitter she is a Cancer... I love Gemini season. Y’all stop pinning down her behaviour on her « Gemini » side.

Cancers are HAWT 

Ok but it just occurred to me. She posted a star graph/ sun graph on twitter and no one's been able to decipher it now????? This information's waiting to be gleaaaaaned tumblr_lwjyzw0lun1r50nwho1_250.gif

UV/Honeymoon

why the ever-loving fuckety fuck can't my posts go through in this thread

OF COURSE THAT'S THE ONE THAT DOES 

I get these issues sometimes too. Won't let me post anything longer than a sentence :(

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Why is she saying she's a cancer? Lmao, if her birthday is on the 21th she's a gemini.

not to belabor the point too hard but she could be either...it depends on the time since the sun switches signs that day 

but she's sure as hell been acting like a gemini lately

it's just the way i feel

From the birth time I’ve seen, the sun was in Gemini. But who knows where that time even came from lmao

her own twitter account lmao

From the birth time I’ve seen, the sun was in Gemini. But who knows where that time even came from lmao

She said it herself, ugh.

Is her name even Elizabeth anymore? :defeated:

okay you guys are NOT going to believe this but...

...I met Lana at Burger King this evening. I was waiting in line just right behind her. I was sooo fckn excited because I thought that was the perfect moment to take a picture with her and maybe ask her about the new album. so I said hi to her and told her how much she means to me and before I could ask her about the new album, she screams at me: "EW DON'T TOUCH ME, YOUR FATNESS JS CONTAGIOUS. I was paralyzed and speechless. Then two security guards came @ me . She told them I was being an annoying fag who couldn't stop pestering her. Next thing I know, the two guards tackled me and I was on the floor screaming for Lana to help me. I knew she wouldn't let this happen. She then snatched my phone and took a selfie for Snapchat, then threw it away after she spit on my face. Then she spit on me again and told me to lose weight lard, as I was dragged out by the security while she cackled out as loud as she could. This is the selfie she took, I'm devastated:

Dj1eI2L.png

okay you guys are NOT going to believe this but...

...I met Lana at Burger King this evening. I was waiting in line just right behind her. I was sooo fckn excited because I thought that was the perfect moment to take a picture with her and maybe ask her about the new album. so I said hi to her and told her how much she means to me and before I could ask her about the new album, she screams at me: "EW DON'T TOUCH ME, YOUR FATNESS JS CONTAGIOUS. I was paralyzed and speechless. Then two security guards came @ me . She told them I was being an annoying fag who couldn't stop pestering her. Next thing I know, the two guards tackled me and I was on the floor screaming for Lana to help me. I knew she wouldn't let this happen. She then snatched my phone and took a selfie for Snapchat, then threw it away after she spit on my face. Then she spit on me again and told me to lose weight lard, as I was dragged out by the security while she cackled out as loud as she could. This is the selfie she took, I'm devastated:

Dj1eI2L.png

Did she also flick ur piss maker??? tumblr_maapvabwZA1ryklcpo1_500.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Nooo lmfao I meant the time we had before it was on Twitter, sorry for not clarifying! Did she say the old one on Twitter too?

yup, years ago

oh god in heaven not ellie goulding PLEASE I BEG, i would take a duet with some crusty like mick jagger over this just pls

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Okay so i have a theory on why she wants to release the poetry book before the album:

When I first heard MAC and VB I immedlately thought "wow this is sounding like Lizzy Grant it's not Lana Del Rey", I do think this album is going to be really raw and probably her most personal  ever, even when MAC premiered she said she wanted it to be out of her. The title of the album itself or the name of the tracks are not Lanaish but definitely more Lizzy. Now, have you noticed how most of her songs always follow the same pattern, lyrically speaking? She always sings about the same themes, kind of like she is stuck in time and probably because it feels 'safe' to her rather than just expressing herself openly on new subjects (just take for example Lust For Life, she had new themes but there were still songs like Cherry or 13 beaches which are more her Lana persona style). If you've noticed in her poems she started actually exploring more fully new themes which probably are closer to her rather than the Lana character. She wrote this album along the poems for herself and not for an alter ago she wanted to portray. And since we're all used to Lana and probably have no clue who Elizabeth really is, I think she fears we won't accept her true feelings and will bash her again for not being the depressed Born To Die chick. In my opinion she wants to release the poetry as an intro to the album to not ""shock"" us too much and prepare us. If you think about it judging someone's music is actually quite easy, but judging someone poems is harder because you know those are their true feelings. So as I said, she'll prepare us with her poetry book first and then after reading her inner thought we'll be able to fully understand the album.

So yeah this is my opinion on this whole situation.

Also, to clarify: I'm not saying Lana Del Rey is dead, I just simply think Elizabeth was probably lost and needed to take some time for herself and recollect her thoughts.

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore