Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can’t remmeber if I was really high or if at some point someone was very angry and talking shit about lana’s ears. Was that real or did I hallucinate that? Either way I’m still confused and laughing

yes some dummies were saying her ears were ugly or whatever

someone said that in order to be a True Beautiful Woman™ the part where your ears meet your head should be exactly level with the middle of your eye.  never heard that before, and somehow it makes less sense to me than Lana deciding to be a Cancer

I was...I didn't even know what to say to that tbh.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Tomorrow Never Came hun lol

lmao thanks. I legit went through all the tracklists and didn't even notice that it was that song :oopna: 

She’s come to our side now of Cancers. I always got vibes of Cancer and Gemini because I could relate to her through my Cancer sun/Gemini moon. I’m happy though that’s she’s researched and has further discovered more of herself. That Scorpio rising reallyyy explains a lot though.

giphy.gif

I can't wait til the end of the summer to listen to NFR on my way back to university. I totally see it as the album that'll help me get through hard things in life, and I might put it while studying too, as I did a lot with Masseducation and Caution last year

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I can't wait til the end of the summer to listen to NFR on my way back to university. I totally see it as the album that'll help me get through hard things in life, and I might put it while studying too, as I did a lot with Masseducation and Caution last year

.......so whos gonna tell her :awkney:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Eclipse claimed to have it though, and play it to his friends at Starbucks

I'm starving for this song

K and Eclipse leaks songs just about as often as Lana releases music sooo... your point?

No shade to any leakers but if you've got it, why not just share it? I don't understand the whole "withholding" aspect of leaking ... the only reason I can think why anyone would do that would be for attention?

Admittedly, I know nothing about the process but so much of it seems like prick-teasing to me.

The reason they withhold leaks is bc if everyone had everything it would be an even playing field and the leakers would no longer have “power”. They would just be regular Lana fans like everyone else

I'm voting for lizzystrailer in the stanny awards, not giving it to someone and letting them and their friends continue dominating the fandom by withholding songs they got from someone less attention seeking than themselves :/

Blocked sweetie. And anything we get out of this you better not listen to or look at :)

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif