Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

lol someone posted this a few pages back but yeah it's kinda unclear what that means exactly 

OK I'll say it one more time then im done w this two months thing lmao. That whole code part you posted in the picture is a function assigned to a variable. That function is called when the user is navigated to the thank you page (probably through a purchase on the website) which then sets a cookie in your browser that expires in two months from the time you were redirected to the thank you page.

edit: not you arcadia but @lanadelholly

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

not THIS AGAIN lmao. He was 17 and whatever. 17 is legal in Europe I'm pretty sure, which is where they both were. Can u stop bringing it up lmfao.

It's literally jokes which you WOULD KNOW if you actually PARTICIPATED in the conversations instead of always being online just to watch and screenshot.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

OK I'll say it one more time then im done w this two months thing lmao. That whole code part you posted in the picture is a function assigned to a variable. That function is called when the user is navigated to the thank you page (probably through a purchase on the website) which then sets a cookie in your browser that expires in two months from the time you were redirected to the thank you page.

edit: not you arcadia but @lanadelholly

haha thanks  :creepna:

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png

jack i love these cords

Honestly I wish this was the title of a song. Titanic teas. I can’t hear it in any voice but Kate winslets.

not THIS AGAIN lmao. He was 17 and whatever. 17 is legal in Europe I'm pretty sure, which is where they both were. Can u stop bringing it up lmfao.

It's literally jokes which you WOULD KNOW if you actually PARTICIPATED in the conversations instead of always being online just to watch and screenshot.

giphy.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Aww bb next time I’ll participate in racist and transphobic discussions instead of actually trying to get some of the info that you hoard for yourselves to the fanbase

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

It has gone full circle we're back to the pedo talk. Can we just have a seperate thread for when you 2 wanna bicker about this for the 500th time?

Aww bb next time I’ll participate in racist and transphobic discussions instead of actually trying to get some of the info that you hoard for yourselves to the fanbase

i think ur genuinely a little nuts. ur rude but without the wit of a fun kind of rude like leakedversion was.

“look at this empty accusation with no real evidence! he’s a paedophile! it’s a huge allegation to have no evidence for but i’m right! right @ other member”

“um no”

“fuck you leaker asshole!”

that’s literally how that convo just went.

we’re ending this paedophile shit right now. stop attacking him with awful defamation’s like this. he himself is barely not a minor anymore. you would know that if you kept up with anything.

ok have fun w that

It has gone full circle we're back to the pedo talk. Can we just have a seperate thread for when you 2 wanna bicker about this for the 500th time?

it's legit not even me, he keeps brignign it up :deadbanana:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif