Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

k thanks for the replies on win guys i guess ill give them the benefit of the doubt instead of dragging him like people do without having ever met him

all imma say is when i went to the LTTM tour, he was at my show. i pointed him out to my father and told him about how he goes to a lot of lana’s shows and meets her. so my dad suggested he go talk to win to get some “tips” about meeting lana after the show cuz i was too shy to go up to win myself. my dad did and basically win gave a vague answer like “oh i don’t know” which was annoying. maybe it wasn’t exactly “rude” but it rubbed me the wrong way. i’m sure he personally is a nice person but he could at least give a fan who has yet to meet lana some advice cuz he clearly knows how to meet her. :/ but i try not to hate anyone or anything. that’s just my personal experience. so no hate to win!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

yikes everyone needs to chill

Go bitch at each other privately nobody here cares about your drama or screenshots

Anyway what is everyone’s thoughts on the password protected site? I inspected the code and found out it’s made through Shopify lol I didn’t know that earlier so just something interesting

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

me and rose hugged him after latitude and we only came up to his hip. he is scary tall lmao.

The mental image this just gave me... I need jesus. 

even though we don't have a specific date yet, i feel...weirdly at peace about the release? like, honestly, "next month" feels like enough for me (which i never thought i'd say). idek how to explain it, but i just feel strangely zen in the assurance that it's coming soon

it's just the way i feel

... Wait, it’s past 1 AM, what the heck am I staying up for lmao? xD The password site will stay a mystery for a couple of more hours or days, I better go to sleep.

Good night everyone, this night was the best one since the release of VB, I’ve missed all the delulu theories and collective mental breakdown. I’ll try to catch up on the next 30+ pages tomorrow. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png