Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Idk why y’all so sure about her releasing anything (besides the album) on Friday when she’s not really a radio artist type. Love was released on Saturday - but to be fair it was a rushed release, so i checked LFL (single) and it was released on Wednesday. MAC - Wednesday, VB - Tuesday. She’s usually around Top 50 on BBH100 anyway so they don’t really care

why does the shoplanadelrey site say FAME HOUSE

I just checked and I was about to post it. It says "Fame House" and I think the web has changed since it doesn't say "Lana Del Rey 2019 whatever" anymore. All I see is just the password and the new name

The NFR link means that the August release is definitely real and the double mv could be out this week (wednesday or friday) and then we can get the official pre order this week if the album is coming on Aug 16th.

honestly i dont know what im saying but i guess its a reach

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I wonder if she'll do a Beats 1 premiere tomorrow and then drop the link

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

inb4 shoplanadelrey.com was sold to Fame House due Lana's retirement 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I got access to the web code and found something saying "COMING SOON". Someone who understands this shit check and explain if it's something about the web or find some sort of explanation

I think the preorder is definitely coming this week, if not today?

The link is there and ready... The webpage seems to be getting updated or modified. We know she's got 2 new singles coming!

It all feels too good to be true.

I wonder if she'll do a Beats 1 premiere tomorrow and then drop the link

I'm so unsure how she'll go about this... I'd like her to just drop the songs alongside a link to preorder.

But she did interviews for the premiere of MAC and VB so who knows?

It's so annoying that we have to find everything by ourselves(and a little charming tbh lmao) like she would prevent us from insanity if she just posted those basics things

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...