Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You need to download iTunes in your computer or download apple music in your device. I think if you want to access to Beats 1 you need an apple id. You can create one without buying a membership or/and adding you billing information. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

So you think she's working with Jack, famous for Lorde, Taylor, etc., and she's going to have MAC as a lead single? Really?

I think Lana always gets things done to how she wants them though. A lot of pop singers just let producers kind of do their own thing, Lana I think doesnt let nothing happen that is not exactly how she wants it done so it doesnt really make much difference who is producing her songs she probably just picks producers who she knows will be able to get her songs to sound just how she wants them to and are skilled in making that style.

how tf do i get into his radio show?? can someone help me  :defeated:  :defeated:  i have a MacBook but when i go to iTunes and then radio and then his show nothing shows up

edit: nvm i got it lol

I'm thinking, and hoping, that she will start the song softly like in the snippet she shared and then it'll grow larger and we'll get those Red Hot Chili Pepper inspired guitars at the middle or the end of the song. :flutter: I'm so excited, ten minutes is a long time, who knows how this song will end? :lange:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

how tf do i get into his radio show?? can someone help me  :defeated:  :defeated:  i have a MacBook but when i go to iTunes and then radio and then his show nothing shows up

edit: nvm i got it lol

is sam smith playing on yours? i wanna make sure im listening to the right one lol

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Where can I listen on Apple Music? Where do I have to click please HELP

Do you have iTunes already installed? If so, open iTunes, go to "radio" which is at the top. Then you will see "Radio" at the right upper corner and you'll see it says "beats 1" click there and voilà!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Are they aloud to play a 10 min song on locals radio though? It seems a little odd? I can just picture my friends (who usually bop to drake and cardi b) getting super pissed off at 10 minutes of Lana, lmaoo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Are they aloud to play a 10 min song on locals radio though? It seems a little odd? I can just picture my friends (who usually bop to drake and cardi b) getting super pissed off at 10 minutes of Lana, lmaoo

Yeah that's the question I asked earlier, what does it mean? Is it a single then? Can it be lead??

Lmao are they rly playing Halsey rn

ZKcaooE.png