Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

OH MY GOD TEN MINUTES IM SO FUCKING HAPPY.

just yesterday i was hoping it'd be a longer track, like 5 or 6 mins. CRUEL WORLD IS SHAKING OMG

- and what if the track just explodes with rock at the end?? there's so much she can do in 10 fucking minutes FUCK

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

OH MY GOD TEN MINUTES IM SO FUCKING HAPPY.

just yesterday i was hoping it'd be a longer track, like 5 or 6 mins. CRUEL WORLD IS SHAKING OMG

- and what if the track just explodes with rock at the end?? there's so much she can do in 10 fucking minutes FUCK

OH MY GOD YES PLEASE  :icant:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

How can I listen to the premiere, 'cause I don't have apple music. Is there another way?

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Record interview please (if there's one OFC). I'll miss the premiere, cause I have Android. Or is there a way to listen to it anyway?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

So this EP thing is starting to make sense now, it'll run at 14 minutes long and maybe with a new album cover. Ya'll this is really a new EP OMFGG

How can I listen to the premiere, 'cause I don't have apple music. Is there another way? 

You can still listen to it without having an apple music membership. I think you need to download iTunes on your computer.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Record interview please (if there's one OFC). I'll miss the premiere, cause I have Android. Or is there a way to listen to it anyway?

You can download apple music from android too but u need an apple ID(i made one today for this lol)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I just hope it is a full length song and no poetry or spoken word or songs added together with pauses in the middle.

With her saying Electric Guitar would be in the upcoming album I want it to be a Deep Purple or Pink Floyd style long angelic song with beautiful guitar solos that makes your soul want to float out of you body.

I think there's gonna be at least 3 different kind of sounds in this track. Folk/surf and then rock perhaps? However this track ends is gonna be a hint of the opening sound for the new album

So this EP thing is starting to make sense now, it'll run at 14 minutes long and maybe with a new album cover. Ya'll this is really a new EP OMFGG

woah, her mind. I always knew an Ep would be coming after LFL  but she still took us all by surprise didn't she 

Not gonna happen... but we'll see.

So you think she's working with Jack, famous for Lorde, Taylor, etc., and she's going to have MAC as a lead single? Really?

woah, her mind. I always knew an Ep would be coming after LFL  but she still took us all by surprise didn't she 

I wonder if it will be called Into the Blue and this song will end with visuals of something floating off on water or something.