Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I have a feeling the outtakes are dead and buried! Goodbye Yosemite, goodbye RBFY, goodbye, goodbye. 

I'd like to have them at some point as well but I just feel like her and Jack did completely new stuff together.

Bartender may be something they did together considering they were working together at the time. As for Sylvia, we don't even know if that bitch is legit so I'm not holding my breathe there.

I really kind of feel like Bartender as a title though doesn't fit as far as what we've received, hopefully they changed it if she does use it.

I want all nautical/california/nature themed titles.

Of all the unreleased songs mentioned, Yosemite still has a chance from what we know of it (being laid-back and acoustic). It wouldn't feel out of place with the other two.

​I am afraid RBFY is being in hibernation, as well as other unreleased gems. I am sure we will get to hear them at some point in our lives, just not in the next year, I think. Maybe she is keeping them in store to have them released when she goes on a break or is busy with a super project (like her musical)?

​The song I dream of having is The Good Life: the presumed snippet we heard this summer just sent me to Heaven.

This record sounds so promising already. I hope she doesn’t fuck it up by incorporating a marina feature on it just for the sake of making these annoying faggots happy. They’ve been bothering her for YEARS now

atm i feel that there will be no collabs on her new album, and this feeling is getting stronger with every small piece of info we get. it just doesn't suit the new era, especially with marina, since she's going in a more bubblegum pop direction now. if there is a marina collab, it will be on marina's upcoming album i think

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Where is this even from? I haven't read this anywhere.

Personally I don't want any collabs on this album. Especially with the direction of the sound thus far. 

It's from the first post of this thread:

Speculations:

- Four other songs that could potentially be on the album: 'Happiness is a Butterfly', 'Bartender', 'Sylvia', and this Unknown Title.

- Could contain collaborations with artists such as Marina and The Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, FKA Twigs, Wiz Khalifa, etc.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's from the first post of this thread:

Thanks mam, I was like where in the F is this from lol.  ***Crosses Fingers*** No collabs, no collabs, no collabs lol.

atm i feel that there will be no collabs on her new album, and this feeling is getting stronger with every small piece of info we get. it just doesn't suit the new era, especially with marina, since she's going in a more bubblegum pop direction now. if there is a marina collab, it will be on marina's upcoming album i think

I m with you on that one. If there is a Marina collab, maybe it will be for her album, not Lana's. The music we got so far is very introspective: a collab would feel a bit weird. But hey, maybe we will change our minds when we hear the next single...

Keeping talking about collabs or no collabs. Like I've said I really think this album should be Lana's. LFL was her showcasing her ability to integrate and work with other artists in other genres. The tracks we have so far seem so personal and just so her own. I just see a slew of collabs tainting that in a way. Either way I'm sure I'll love whatever she does. Very excited to hear/see the finished product.

One collaboration that could work for this album, for me, would be Courtney Love. I'd be very intrigued by that. It's 1 in a million. She's obv way more likely to have collab'd with other people but they just don't interest me.

we need collabs with: Charli XCX, Ag cook, Sophie, Liz and Hannah Diamond

aww i'd really love to hear a collab with Charli and AG Cook, it would be soo exciting, just not on her own album pls. maybe as a single or on other artist's albums or something, just not on her own album.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it