Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ok this snippet makes it sound like this song is gonna fucking take off. it might even be better after the snippet we heard. or it might we worse. I remember getting super hyped over WTWWAWWKD & Freak just by the snippet and the actual song being kinda disappointing but I have hope.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

i can already see it

UV  HM > LDR6 > BTD:PE > LFL

does this include the overall era or just the record? because imo Paradise ranks above UV overall if you include era, but UV beats BTD/Paradise if we're talking about just records. LDR6 will probably be at the bottom if we consider overall era just judging by the MAC single "cover"  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

i really cant see the album being named MAC or VB. i dont even know WHAT it could be named. i hope she keeps the 1 word or 3 word theme with this record, for continuity's sake.

if it were 1 word i would like something likeee: Reflection, Lizzy, Divine, Blossom, Yosemite

and somebody keeps saying Death by Naivety which i kinda like.

Death By Naivety would be a bit too much. Yosemite could be nice. Divine sounds like a Mariah album. But I don't know either how it could be named. 

woat single cover ever i really hope she has something cool for VB but i guess she's gonna rock that 'no make up' look the entire album cycle. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I think it's pretty clear that the MAC and VB single covers will be the same.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I expected it to sound like SOC or even MTWBT, but this... I like it, but both songs have that "extremely sad" vibe. LANA MY EYES ARE ALREADY DRY!

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I still like the name "Subversive" for an album title

I think names like Divine, Blossom, Reflection, even Yosemite wouldn't fit within her discography in terms of album names (for reference, not wishing, but BAR would imo)

- Sirens

- Kill Kill

- Lizzy Grant AKA Lana Del Ray

- Born to Die

- Paradise

- Ultraviolence

- Honeymoon

- Lust For Life

- Subversive

like....this is a discography for the millennium, we really do have so much music already.. this in addition to like 300+ other songs. And I still don't feel satiated :rip: