Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm excited to see what she names the album

Venice Bitch would not be a statement enough. Maybe the next single will give us the title of the album. I see MAC and VB as promo singles, very perfect for that time of year, but the sound of the album to come could be a bit different

I am wondering what is the label plan. I thought they want her to put out some radio friendly music first.

I think the label gave up on radio friendly after BTD and then retried it for LFL and didn't get much success, like I've said before I think there's some acceptance that she's an album artist.

Venice Bitdh would be such a good album name!!! When I heard lust for life was gonna be the name for her previous record I was so disappointed wanted to cry lmao. By the way I already know Venice Bitch is gonna be one of my favourite from her upcoming record. It reminds me so much of White Mustang which is one of my favourite as well

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I said yall, as in the forum overall. Read my statement carefully from left to right before you ask questions. Get reading glasses. :smokes:

bitch do you think i can read minds? you could've said "the forum" not "y'all" because then you're grouping me with people saying that when I've never said anything near to that. take a grammar class  :diva:

bitch do you think i can read minds? you could've said "the forum" not "y'all" because then you're grouping me with people saying that when I've never said anything near to that. take a grammar class :diva:

Yikes. I must have struck a nerve, whipping out the big B. It's ok sis. Lmao. But since we're suggesting classes, if you have a free period you might wanna check out Anger Management

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Yikes. I must have struck a nerve, whipping out the big B. It's ok sis. Lmao. But since we're suggesting classes, if you have a free period you might wanna check out Anger Management

i call everyone 'bitch' whether I'm angry or not. you can't really read emotion on text, bitch

i call everyone 'bitch' whether I'm angry or not. you can't really read emotion on text, bitch

Let's just end it here. In other news. Charlie is still hot asf. And that's something that I can confidently confirm over 70% of us can agree on

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I find it crazy that Lana said this album has, I don't remember the exact words but essentially "no real concept", because MAC and VB have literally the exact same vibe without sounding similar. They couldn't belong to a separate album

ZKcaooE.png