Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Chuck & Charlie are so lucky their sister is fkin famous.... Lana is a saint, out here giving jobs to otherwise unemployable Americans.... inspiring......... FDR who????

I'm hollering :eartha:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The visuals are more Ultraviolence than West Coast, Shades Of Cool and Ultraviolence together tf

Um ya'll it sounds like that paris hilton song im screaming

What the fuck this is the exact same song? Radiohead 2.0 incoming

ZKcaooE.png

Lana is the only artist I know that can take such a lit title like "Venice Bitch" and not live up to it...

I'm really disappointed. I may end up liking the song, but honestly my hype is officially gone. Not here for an entire album of lizzy grant tributes.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

So is she making her own videos again then? The old clips remind me of her lizzy grant footage

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I really like the snippet? I know it starts off slow but you can tell it starts to pick up a bit and you can hear some guitar too.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I really thought the song would be more electric guitars, but from what I am hearing, that isn't the case. I am a bit sad. Not sure how to feel about the song.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over