Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The more I think of it, it's unlikely that the album will be self titled. Imaginer her album/EP discography...

2011 - Lana Del Rey

2012 - Born To Die

2012 - Paradise

2014 - Ultraviolence

2015 - Honeymoon

2017 - Lust For Life

2019 - Lana Del Rey

Unless she's going full circle and announces retirement as Lana Del Rey after this album

Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are such iconic album names..

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

The more I think of it, it's unlikely that the album will be self titled. Imaginer her album/EP discography...

2012 - Born To Die

2012 - Paradise

2014 - Ultraviolence

2015 - Honeymoon

2017 - Lust For Life

2019 - Lana Del Rey

Unless she's going full circle and announces retirement as Lana Del Rey after this album

lana doest count Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant as part of her discography

I'm the most die hard UV stan in the world but holy shit... This era... The sounds, the aesthetics, the nomakeup look, the maturity... UV remains firmly standing proud but shakes in its boots. I'm ready to be blow to oblivion

ZKcaooE.png

I'm the most die hard UV stan in the world but holy shit... This era... The sounds, the aesthetics, the nomakeup look, the maturity... UV remains firmly standing proud but shakes in its boots. I'm ready to be blow to oblivion

definitely agree! so raw and its perfection! it feels NATURAL AND LIKE ITS HER WHOLE SELF BEING POURED INTO THE UNIVERSE

giphy.gif

I honestly feel like Lana should work with this director

This video is pretty nicely shot and edited. I wouldnt mind seeing Lana do something movie-like again.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Mac is definitely the lead, just because you dont like the song doesnt mean you should overthink a release like this.

Also I’m still here for either Best American Record or Death By Naivety being the title!

I adore the song, but Lana made it clear it wasn't the lead.

And Best American Record was scrapped and I've never heard of the other one.

This video is pretty nicely shot and edited. I wouldnt mind seeing Lana do something movie-like again.

I was reluctant, but I think I get what you're trying to vibe thru. I'm kinda iffy on the whole slideshow comic concept but yeah this was well edited. I can appreciate the other-worldliness of it so there's that. 

UV/Honeymoon

why does everyone want 'Death By Naivety' to be the title? after 'Born to Die' and 'Lust for Life', is she living or is she dying make up ur minds

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Mac is definitely the lead, just because you dont like the song doesnt mean you should overthink a release like this.

Also I’m still here for either Best American Record or Death By Naivety being the title!

Mac is clearly not the lead...

That is as cringeworthy and kitschy  (and not in a good way) as the porcelain doll collection in a grandmas fuggy living room.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!