Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wish the could get back together so we would get more songs like Cruel World, Pretty When You Cry or Black Beauty

I wish she could just meet a good man get married and have kids already. She's been wanting that for so long and it makes me so sad to see her in these dead end relationships with all these losers

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

sorry if I'm late at noticing this but the waves are crashing up against the rocks at the beginning of MAC's mv & at the end the camera pans over what looks like the same rock formation and the water is completely still. catch a wave and take in the sweetnessssssss.

I actually think reusing the HIAB footage for MAC worked well, it looks like they spliced some scenes and some candid BTS/outtake moments, and its actually really fitting. beautiful

and I saw melonhead's review and was glad he's starting to understand how talented our girl really is.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I wish she could just meet a good man get married and have kids already. She's been wanting that for so long and it makes me so sad to see her in these dead end relationships with all these losers

lol did she actually say this or...?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Please no rap or hip hop on LDR6 because on LFL it really wasn’t pretty. I think it lowered the album and added a trashy generic feel to it. She should have had BAR and Yosemite instead of Summer Bummer and Groupie Love. - (I know this has been said a thousand times). Stevie Nicks and Sean Lennon are the types of artists which suite her in collaborating.

Squidward Nicks? Seriously?

giphy.gif

Is it just me who's hoping MAC isn't on the album? I like the song but it's too plain jane for me

Sorry to crush your dreams but it’s definitely 100% on the album lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She said this before also in 2014

So no children for now?

I would be ready! (laughs) But Barrie is younger than me and he isn’t in the mood for children yet.

She said this before also in 2014

So no children for now?

I would be ready! (laughs) But Barrie is younger than me and he isn’t in the mood for children yet.

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: I've always wanted to have kids so I feel her on a spiritual level and I only want her to be happy so I hope she finds someone who's ready as well, but at the same time, a dark hidden part of me wants nothing to change, if she has kids she's gonna change sooooo much and I'm pretty sure her music would change as well, happened to a lot of people I stanned before. But that thought is absolutely nothing compared to how much I want her to be happy and fulfilled

ZKcaooE.png

I was browsing the UV Neils shoot and the only concrete differences in her look w MAC is that her hair is slightly longer in UV and parted a lil bit less carefully, and of course the raccoon makeup. And the tshirt in MAC is exactly the kind of tshirt that could have ended on UV cover. There's virtually no difference, if anything in MAC she looks like a younger version of UV. Which means since I started stanning this heaux I've never been that excited about a record, it's literally the UV 2.0 I've been wanting since January 2015

ZKcaooE.png

What does she mean by “I’m the board” in MAC??? Does she mean “I’m the Lana of Lanaboards” or....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What does she mean by “I’m the board” in MAC??? Does she mean “I’m the Lana of Lanaboards” or....

surfboard riding the waves I assume

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

surfboard riding the waves I assume

Oh like this?

1173940.jpg

giphy.gif

i-

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e