Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Mellotron means she is again telling us the Sean/Yoko Tomorrow never came song was indeed very important.

leads me to my thought that Mariners Apartment Complex is possibly going to be the "Strawberry Fields Forever" when that was released as a Double-A Side with

the inferior (though sugar sweet and instantly catchy "Penny Lane" that showed John to be the one that made the Beatles immortal & how important George was (he was the Soul).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Mellotron means she is again telling us the Sean/Yoko Tomorrow never came song was indeed very important.

leads me to my thought that Mariners Apartment Complex is possibly going to be the "Strawberry Fields Forever" when that was released as a Double-A Side with

the inferior (though sugar sweet and instantly catchy "Penny Lane" that showed John to be the one that made the Beatles immortal & how important George was (he was the Soul).

what?

giphy.gif

what?

the new album is going to be 100%Lana (like Dan & Ultraviolence) and 0% Jack. It's as if he isn't even in that room. It is all 100%Lana 

but kudos to Jack for piggybacking off of her.

and interesting it means when the 2 wore the clone outfits, SHE comes first. It is all SHE.

one Lana = 4 Beatles/George Martin

one Lana=5 Beach Boys/Wrecking Crew

one Lana= 3 BeeGees

one Lana=2 Simon & Garfunkel

one Lana is equal to Leonard Cohen

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

the new album is going to be 100%Lana (like Dan & Ultraviolence) and 0% Jack. It's as if he isn't even in that room. It is all 100%Lana 

and interesting it means when the 2 wore the clone outfits, SHE comes first. It is all SHE.

one Lana= 3 BeeGees

again, what?

giphy.gif

y'all want lana to get back with that toxic man?

Toxic or not toxic, but ghosting someone who is struggling with depression & mental health & then breaking up with them through an interview was a very shitty thing to do on Lana's part. Just saying.

one Lana= 3 BeeGees

This post makes me so sad for Lana that her dad is showing signs of senility

Toxic or not toxic, but ghosting someone who is struggling with depression & mental health & then breaking up with through an interview was a very shitty thing to do on Lana's part. Just my opinion.

We don’t know what went down between them though. We don’t know if Lana ghosting him and breaking up with him through an interview was justified or not.

qfrWuBl.png

We don’t know what went down between them though. We don’t know if Lana ghosting him and breaking up with him through an interview was justified or not.

there's no justification for that.

giphy.gif

Toxic or not toxic, but ghosting someone who is struggling with depression & mental health & then breaking up with them through an interview was a very shitty thing to do on Lana's part. Just saying.

she's not responsible for a grown man.

again, what?

Ms. Grant should duet with Elton  (Mariner's Apartment Complex/Someone saved my life tonight)

Elton as head of record company, and as one of the biggest music fans in history, and supporter of new music literally stole 3 Grammy's for the inferior E.S. last year

(and possibly one of Lana's in the process.)  (though ES is now too big for Elton and went to someone else). Without Elton he wouldn't have won those awards,

and possibly wouldn't have even been heard.)

after all, the piano/organ useage in contemporary music is only around now thanks to Bach then Elton, etc.  And in progressive music of which Elton (his first 2 albums)came

prior to the progressive era of later groups.

Interesting too- the official sanctioned recent video to "Tiny Dancer" has some similarities to Mariner's video.

(in a way that "Ride" Video had similarities to Roy Orbison's "A love so beautiful" (and both were from Rick Rubin). 

(and "A love so beautiful is one of the top songs I would love Lana to do).  Roy died shortly after making it, and IMHO should have been the 1st single he released instead of "You got it")

y'all want lana to get back with that toxic man?

I can't believe some here do, can you? It's almost stalking 

technical note- (this was suppose to be a separate post but it combined, is there a time limit

between quoting for a different post?

she's not responsible for a grown man.

Excuse me? It's not about "taking responsibility for a grown man", it's about having the ethics & courage to tell people on their face if things aren't working out so that they can move on. It's important to take care of yourself but it's also important to be kind to others... especially if they are struggling with themselves.

It's especially funny to me cause she keeps talking about "sending thoughts & prayers" to make the world a better place but merey sending "thoughts & prayers" doesn't mean shit. If you have friends who are suffering with depression, you'll understand what I mean.

But lets just drop this topic there's no end to this discussion.

Excuse me? It's not about "taking responsibility for a grown man", it's about having the ethics & courage to tell people on their face if things aren't working out so that they can move on. It's important to take care of yourself but it's also important to be kind to others... especially if they are struggling with themselves.

But lets just drop this topic there's no end to this discussion.

in general-

Not if a person won't take no for an answer

Sometimes a clean immediate break is the only way out prior to having dire consequences happen.

(and I bet many social workers who deal with this type of thing would agree).

in general-

Not if a person won't take no for an answer

Sometimes a clean immediate break is the only way out prior to having dire consequences happen.

(and I bet many social workers who deal with this type of thing would agree).

Maybe I'm wrong, you have far more experience of the world.

Maybe she told him through her songs or something & he just didn't catch it? Idk lol.