Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Anyone knows any further information of this?

jW3cIJ4.jpg

It’s from here and it’s a misquote

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/lana-del-rey-memes/

If you click the link to the Complex article, it doesn’t say anything about a mini-EP. In fact, the article says that VB was taken from her upcoming 2019 record so I don’t know where they got the idea of an EP from.

She isn't gonna just drop a random EP when she's never mentioned a single word about it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She isn't gonna just drop a random EP when she's never mentioned a single word about it

She’d forget before telling us about it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I honestly feel like Lana should work with this director

This video is pretty nicely shot and edited. I wouldnt mind seeing Lana do something movie-like again.

She is too busy asking her sister to destroy her music with scrapped trash shit :hooker:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

She is too busy asking her sister to destroy her music with scrapped trash shit :hooker:

you'd think she could afford an actual super 8 camera

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Mac is definitely the lead, just because you dont like the song doesnt mean you should overthink a release like this.

Also I’m still here for either Best American Record or Death By Naivety being the title!

I don't understand why you keep stating "Death By Naivety" and "Marie Antoinette" as real and legitimate song titles

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

In New Zealand it's already 1 AM, can anybody check if Venice Bitch was released there?

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

In New Zealand it's already 1 AM, can anybody check if Venice Bitch was released there?

It's probably being released in the same way as MAC. Lana will probably give us the times in a few hours and it'll have a radio premier tomorrow

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e