Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The song will come out at 9 am LA, 12 pm NYC, 5 pm London

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

@/weadorelana on instagram is so annoying go look at her last post + her 100+ comments in the comment section below the snippet Lana posted

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I dont think these are lead singles, more like album tasters. She'll probably drop the lead single in like November

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

you've heard a few seconds of it and you're already saying she's not living up to it? bye. I'm glad she's going slower since LFL was a trap mess

Sweetie yall heard 15 seconds last time, and were like "omg the drums are gonna kick in" blah blah. It did NOT. So miss me with that. Shes serving us Blake Shelton realness. Accept it. Move on. And At the end of the day IM still giving her my $1.29 bc regardless I always support her in all her endeavors. Worry about the ones who download off zippyshare :oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I’m not trying to be dramatic but this could be one of the best albums ever

not when ultraviolence exists

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It sounds like a nice ballad but I hope this is the slowest song of the album..

Guys,asking for something faster isn't asking for another lust for life or summer bummer...

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Sweetie yall heard 15 seconds last time, and were like "omg the drums are gonna kick in" blah blah. It did NOT. So miss me with that. Shes serving us Blake Shelton realness. Accept it. Move on. And At the end of the day IM still giving her my $1.29 bc regardless I always support her in all her endeavors. Worry about the ones who download off zippyshare :oprah3:

quote me where i said anything about drums kicking in. its not blake shelton LMAO this is psychedelic folk not country music, get cultured

quote me where i said anything about drums kicking in. its not blake shelton LMAO this is psychedelic folk not country music, get cultured

I said yall, as in the forum overall. Read my statement carefully from left to right before you ask questions. Get reading glasses. :smokes:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

How many of Lana's songs have been slow? Yayo, Black Beauty, The Blackest Day etc, and they are GREAT songs. Don't be so quick to judge.

I think most of this disappointment is coming from the fact that the sound doesn't measure up to the edgy title and some of us (myself included) thought it was going to be an upbeat bop. But that doesn't mean it'll be bad.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven