Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You bitches can’t make full on assumptions based off a thirty second snippet .. let’s just all keep our fingers crossed and hope those electric guitars come THROUGH. After all jack did produce MASSEDUCTION, REPUTATION, and MELODRAMA... so that production has to come through eventually right ? And god these lyrics are amazing... ugh

i think this record is gonna be a grower throughout one listen, like the tracks will build upon themselves lyrically and sonically until it ends in an epic grunge-y Tired of Singing The Blues/Velvet Crowbar type anthem

God, I hope that's true 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I am wondering what is the label plan. I thought they want her to put out some radio friendly music first. And she’s giving us another ballad. Maybe these songs are actually just end of summer jams bc there’s a long way until an album.

giphy.gif

I don’t care about electric guitars. It sounds like a mashup of Honeymoon with the influence of some UV tracks emmksmssms I LOVE IT SO MUCH

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Nobody was expecting a ballad lmao

Lana wyd 

i was. i kept telling y'all this song wasn't going to be upbeat but you gays don't listen. everything to y'all has to be a 'bop'

Lana is the only artist I know that can take such a lit title like "Venice Bitch" and not live up to it...

I'm really disappointed. I may end up liking the song, but honestly my hype is officially gone. Not here for an entire album of lizzy grant tributes.

you've heard a few seconds of it and you're already saying she's not living up to it? bye. I'm glad she's going slower since LFL was a trap mess

i wish the album was coming out in the fall because Im getting cool rainy weather vibes from the songs. i love it

this is giving me 'Sirens' vibes

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Im honestly not even gonna listen to that snippet anymore so i can forget what it sounds like and be extra excited by tomorrow

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i was. i kept telling y'all this song wasn't going to be upbeat but you gays don't listen. everything to y'all has to be a 'bop'

you've heard a few seconds of it and you're already saying she's not living up to it? bye. I'm glad she's going slower since LFL was a trap mess

i wish the album was coming out in the fall because Im getting cool rainy weather vibes from the songs. i love it

SAME! Giving me end of summer vibes

I don't think these are gonna be just two stand-alone singles.

She'll probably release a third single around december or january and use her book to promote the new album next year