Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe I'm wrong, you have more experience of the world. But still I believe she should have told him.

personally if someone i know is toxic and i don't want to communicate with them anymore as it would initiate another one of their "episodes", ghosting them is completely fine.

i wouldn't go and try to end things with someone when i know that when i would try to they would twist facts, make me feel bad, or blackmail me in any way

This is what LFL should have been

Think your wishes into existence is what applies here for Lana I'd say. On LFL she set her new way of thinking and paved it for the full commitment to the new ideals in the future. So LFL would be preparing herself and LDR6 a actually applying all the things she praised there.

I'm not the biggest fan of LFL out there but it's an important part of her career nonetheless

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Please no rap or hip hop on LDR6 because on LFL it really wasn’t pretty. I think it lowered the album and added a trashy generic feel to it. She should have had BAR and Yosemite instead of Summer Bummer and Groupie Love. - (I know this has been said a thousand times). Stevie Nicks and Sean Lennon are the types of artists which suite her in collaborating.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

You know what? Fuck Big Active and Mat Maitland. Yeah they're good but not enough. I want MORE. I want the next level. I want the absolute best designer of all time, David Rudnick, to design LDR6. Let me tell you, this guy is a LEGEND. I worship every piece he's put out. For example for Nicolas Jaar's Sirens, he designed a vinyl cover made of scratch material, that you need to scratch the reveal the cover, and it comes with a penny. And that's not just sparkles because the designs themselves are unbelievably beautiful. And his intricate ornemental custom typographies are infuriatingly beautiful because he doesn't sell them. Also he's hot which never hurts

The only issue ofc is that his universe has nothing to do at all w Lana lol but that's a challenge that would be monstrously interesting to watch unravel precisely

Oh and I just discovered that he's the one who made the visuals for Witness if that gives you hints

I commented on Kii Arens (the LATTM poster designer) Instagram that he should totally do LDR6 booklet and everything and it was the only comment he responded to, it was an emoji, don't really remember which one, but it was a "maybe that's coming" vibe! So it may be the case, idk really.

Ofc there's a filter (paper most likely). But it's really fucking far from being her least clear vocals

Remember when FMWUTTT had such unclear vocals with all these filters that they had to enhance the pronunciation aspect because she was also mumbling so much? That's the one

David Bowden (Born to Die & Paradise artworks designer) to design all new album promo outlets please. His work is so high end and premium. The Paradise boxset he designed is the best physical release Lana has ever put out and we need quality artowrk again

image.png

Please no rap or hip hop on LDR6 because on LFL it really wasn’t pretty. I think it lowered the album and added a trashy generic feel to it. She should have had BAR and Yosemite instead of Summer Bummer and Groupie Love. - (I know this has been said a thousand times). Stevie Nicks and Sean Lennon are the types of artists which suite her in collaborating.

words cannot express how wrong this is.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why are people crazy about self-titled albums? I never understood that.

TBH, I hate when artists do that. It's uninspiring, unoriginal and makes the impression that they couldn't think of anything better so were like, this'll do. Yikes.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Why are people crazy about self-titled albums? I never understood that.

TBH, I hate when artists do that. It's uninspiring, unoriginal and makes the impression that they couldn't think of anything better so were like, this'll do. Yikes.

I agree - but using ‘Lizzie Grant AKA Lana Del Rey’ for an album of her unreleased stuff would be fitting.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Is it just me who's hoping MAC isn't on the album? I like the song but it's too plain jane for me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e