Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You can download apple music from android too but u need an apple ID(i made one today for this lol)

I'm not gonna do it. Sorry Lana, not sorry.

But I've listened to SB when it aired for the first time, IDK how.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

What is worse than hearing 1 chainsmokers song without being able to skip? Hearing 2 chainsmokers songs without being able to skip.

Omg are they playing the same song AGAIN?? What is happening

Even WORSE is when the song features Halsey

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

No, I've said for a while that MAC seemed like a buzz single (and I do believe it will be part of the record in the end).

I just meant that it's unlikely she's gonna go more pop and mainstream with the album. And I'm glad, I don't Lana's production sounding anything like Taylor Swift  :facepalm: She already said the album has elements of folk, rock and surf. 

I didn't say the album was mainstream. Far from it. But her singles are usually more "mainstream". That's all I'm saying.

I could totally be wrong. I'm just basing it from her history (West Coast, HBTB, Love). Also, I don't recall her saying "folk". She said it has surf elements and was Red Hot Chili Pepper inspired, but I don't recall her saying folk.

Lana’s music is coming out at the perfect time for me. I’ve started a new job that I hate and it’s making me so miserable. Her new music, looking forward to the album, and talking to you guys is giving me a reason to live lmao wow

giphy.gif  

I didn't say the album was mainstream. Far from it. But her singles are usually more "mainstream". That's all I'm saying.

I could totally be wrong. I'm just basing it from her history (West Coast, HBTB, Love). Also, I don't recall her saying "folk". She said it has surf elements and was Red Hot Chili Pepper inspired, but I don't recall her saying folk.

I know that's what you're saying and I just said that it's unlikely to happen... 

And maybe she didn't say folk, but there's clearly elements of folk in the songs we've heard so far.