Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love this song actually, I love the instrumental outro. And it’s good cause if you feel like listening to only the lyrics you can skip the other half cause it’s only instrumental, without missing verses or chorus

I'll simply change the album name, once it's out because it's disgusting (TO ME, DON'T @ ME).

Now, do we have a fan made VB single cover?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

''I played it for my managers and I was like, yeah I think this is the single I want to put out. And they were like it's 10 minutes long. Are you kidding me? It's called “Venice Bitch”. Like why do you do this to us?''

god her mind 

I’m more excited for this album than I was for LFL tbh

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

AntoNOff ruined her  :defeated: the ROACH of songwriting

You really don’t like it?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

And one of the songs on Norman Fucking Rockwell will be a Marina feature!

no. im not having marina ruin this for me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm ready for more experimental sounds, which is something I think VB displays perfectly. I know it's hard to hear this kind of music associated with Lana but honestly I think this is a good direction for her. I always thought she would strive with more guitars and psychedelic sounds. :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

AntoNOff ruined her :defeated: the ROACH of songwriting

Antonoff is an instrumental genius, even years ago. That’s all. If you don’t like the song that doesn’t mean that the producer is bad, you just don’t like the style or the production or the song. That’s all