Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I still can't believe it's all happening. This is my dream Lana music, and it really came to life, I can't believe it, I love her so much 

They got their folk we got our psychedelic vibe all at once. I love u. We made it

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

We still have 3-4 months between the album release and knowing her tendency to constantly mess with the mixing/tracklisting..

martyimscared.jpg

She’s probably gonna scrap 1-2 of the tracks she has now in favor of 2-3 songs she wrote a week before the release because she just “couldn’t leave them off the record” lbr

Watch her scrapping the song Norman Fucking Rockwell from the album without changing the name of the album

nF70D0F.png

After listening to Venice Bitch I got a sorta prog rock vibe from it. Am I the only one who hopes the psychedelic era is finally arriving?

Have you seen my posts?? I'm motherfucking PUMPED for this 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm trying to warm to the title but I never even heard of Lana being a fan of Rockwell. If anything it would have made more sense for her to name this album Walt Fucking Whitman, so that's why it just feels a little random to me but nevertheless, it stands out.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm trying to warm to the title but I never even heard of Lana being a fan of Rockwell. If anything it would have made more sense for her to name this album Walt Fucking Whitman, so that's why it just feels a little random to me but neverthless, it stands out.

The concept of the title is tragic regardless but Walt Fucking Whitman does sound better

I can live with the name, honestly I don't think I'll be as excited for this album though. I'm only going through my second listen of Venice Bitch right now but after the first listen I thought it could be a couple/few minutes shorter, I like the psychedelic parts but... mmh. Might be a grower as I've started to like MAC more than in the beginning.

Well, 49 pages is kind of a long reading lol

Sorry for answering like that, I'm just really excited

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***