Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

MGK is repugnant. Collab or not, her choice in rappers is tragique. G-Eazy? MGK? Lmao, they’re the bottom of the barrel in the hip hop community, nobody takes these losers seriously. Even Rocky fell the fuck off in the past few years. She can’t befriend Kendrick Lamar or J.Cole or some shit? I heard a Lana mashup with Travis Scott the other day and that actually sounded really nice, I wouldn’t mind if they collaborated.

https://youtu.be/ZNP0MwTlcI8

But MGK? Sis...

Relax guys ;)

If there is a collab, it will probably be for his project, like the G-Eazy situation. You all forget too fast that we have a queen with good taste who puts out cohérent album (yes, I believe LFL was coherent).

Coherently incoherent :blush3:

THERE NEEDS TO BE ZERO FUCKING COLLABS ON NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL

Just to think.... Born To Die, Paradise, Ultraviolence, and Honeymoon HAD NO COLLABS and they were all outstanding records. I really dislike how much collaborations she had on LFL. She's perfect on her own and her style is hard to match any other artists.

WGe8ynS.gif

It's like she's addicted to this wannabe kind of guys, if you look at all her past relationships and even her songs (AND NFR), it's literally all about dating a guy who thinks he's the shit, she seems to gravitate towards those type of people, the ones who haven't found any real big fame yet, the outcasts. Is it an insecurity thing?

She has always dated guys like that even back in her lizzy days

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's like she's addicted to this wannabe kind of guys, if you look at all her past relationships and even her songs (AND NFR), it's literally all about dating a guy who thinks he's the shit, she seems to gravitate towards those type of people, the ones who haven't found any real big fame yet, the outcasts. Is it an insecurity thing?

maybe she loves dating sociopaths :hottie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Oh my..I wanna Tyler and Lana collab. make it happen pls.

Especially after 2017 I NEED it. Iirc Tyler has some tweets from the past complimenting n expressing desire to work with Lana, after their battle for #1 and meetup at CFG i've been wishing for one

MGK is repugnant. Collab or not, her choice in rappers is tragique. G-Eazy? MGK? Lmao, they’re the bottom of the barrel in the hip hop community, nobody takes these losers seriously. Even Rocky fell the fuck off in the past few years. She can’t befriend Kendrick Lamar or J.Cole or some shit? I heard a Lana mashup with Travis Scott the other day and that actually sounded really nice, I wouldn’t mind if they collaborated.

https://youtu.be/ZNP0MwTlcI8

But MGK? Sis...

I'd literally rather her work with a fucking soundcloud rapper than MGK

Keefer, Travis Scott, A$AP again, just not one of the most dragged and forgetful rappers in today's climate

Eminem literally said his worst songs outdid MGKs peak and he's not even wrong and Em fell fucking HARD off his bar level. Like...GIRL

we go from praising her for speaking out n then she does a 180 to peak white woman w her beverly hill party friends, PSLs and now machine gun kelly who the fuck

Lana and Ariana have the WORST taste in men, I can’t stand it. I’m waiting for the day they pull a Rihanna and start dating billionaire businessmen and not ugly little boys with dirty fingernails.

If she ever collaborates with rappers again id like it to be people like Lil Wayne, Lil Baby, Young Thug, Gunna, Youngboy Never Broke Again - ones who rap quite melodically and quick but with ok enough lyrics to fit in with her songs which tend to have a theme or a meaning.

I dont really like her songs with Rocky as hes a little slow, Travis Scott also is like that.

If she ever collaborates with rappers again id like it to be people like Lil Wayne, Lil Baby, Young Thug, Gunna, Youngboy Never Broke Again - ones who rap quite melodically and quick but with ok enough lyrics to fit in with her songs which tend to have a theme or a meaning.

I dont really like her songs with Rocky as hes a little slow, Travis Scott also is like that.

Isn’t Youngboy the one who was caught on camera beating up his girlfriend and literally dragged her through a hotel hallway with her shirt torn off?

i am somewhat scared too a little bit but, can we take it slow? like, let’s wait and see what happens! maybe they’re not collabing and he’s not on her album. let’s just be hopeful and positive lol

(if he’s on nfr we’re allowed to RIOT)