Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Please no interludes, intros or outros. I hate when artists do this. It's insanely irritating

I HATE that shit. Interludes are so fucking stupid and so are intros/outros especially when they are like 40 seconds long.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Didn't Lana say she didn't like having deluxe/bonus tracks?

So did Gaga  :toofunny: she released the BTW deluxe as a special edition and went on to say how she hated the term "deluxe" and "bonus", then proceeded to release deluxe editions of all her following albums...

I mean Lana hasn't released a deluxe since UV, but I wouldn't be mad.

So Far:

Happiness is a butterfly > Sylvia > Cinnamon > How To Disappear > Venice Bitch > Warriors by Ke$ha >>>>>> Mariners Apartment Complex

If LFL had deluxe tracks it would be the perfect opportunity to release Yosemite  :toofloppy:

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Didn't Lana say she didn't like having deluxe/bonus tracks?

She did but she needs to change her mind for our sake

You know 11 songs are not enough.

I need RBFY (^^ I'm looking at you) , and I really hope she'll release NFR on January. And it would be great, you know, cause she'll be able to release title track as a single + video on his birthday. But, yeah, I can dream.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Omfg, she made me cry with the last lines of HTD. :crying2: That. Was. Beautiful. All I'm praying for now is that she won't have that paper sheet filter on her voice and just maybe a little reverb. That's enough. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Guys, pay attention. She said: "I can't tell you the name of the upcoming album that Jack and I MADE". Does that mean it's finished or at least almost finished?

About HTD instrumental we heard during livestream, it could be just trying out new stuff and possibly change it into the thing we heard?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I HATE that shit. Interludes are so fucking stupid and so are intros/outros especially when they are like 40 seconds long.

Try stanning tinashe, she has like fifty 10 second interludes on 1 album :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Try stanning tinashe, she has like fifty 10 second interludes on 1 album :facepalm:

I really dislike interludes  :deadbanana: it's just a very short song and half the time it's not used to shift to a different sound on the album. It's just placed in there. Like Feet Davidson interlude...... especially as the second to last song on Sweetener

I really dislike interludes  :deadbanana: it's just a very short song and half the time it's not used to shift to a different sound on the album. It's just placed in there. Like Feet Davidson interlude...... especially as the second to last song on Sweetener

Me too, the only interludes i know of that work quite well are Kali Uchis' on her Isolation album. They're at least 2 and a half minutes long and are mostly two parter songs. Pretty cool and not so useless up against the other songs

Me too, the only interludes i know of that work quite well are Kali Uchis' on her Isolation album. They're at least 2 and a half minutes long and are mostly two parter songs. Pretty cool and not so useless up against the other songs

the fact that Tinashe's Binaural Test interlude has less than 1000 streams says a lot   :facepalm:  Why did she waste a track on a 14 second clip of her humming?

the fact that Tinashe's Binaural Test interlude has less than 1000 streams says a lot   :facepalm:  Why did she waste a track on a 30 second clip of her humming?

She was trying to be edgy i think :um3: