Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I guess Burnt Notion wasn't as bad considering it isn't terribly short and it somewhat divides the album and it's sound.

And speaking of intro tracks... Raindrops by Ariana Grande was so unneeded? It's beautiful and all but it's super short it doesn't flow well with Blazed. 

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

I could see Venice Bitch as both an opening track and a closing track. I don't think a 10 minute song would fit well in the middle.

I could see Venice Bitch as both an opening track and a closing track. I don't think a 10 minute song would fit well in the middle.

i see somewhere like #4

could be an opener, but i don't see it as a closer when it literally ends with "If you weren't mine id be jealous of your love". she wouldn't end the album that way

Would it be weird to say I want Lana to cover Here You Come Again by Dolly Parton? Make it a jazzy bluesy song

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Thats if VB is even on the album.

Uhh that was the lead single....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

How could Venice Bitch not be on the album? Lmao

Btw I’ve never got the hype for Roses bloom for you, it’s such a plain song and I dislike the melody/ lyrics

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

honestly..... VB is too good to be on this album

she should re-issue UV with VB as a bonus track

What do you mean? We have barely heard the album. The snippets of the other songs were likely demos. I think Lana is going to shock us.

I really appreciate how she's been working on her lyric writing. It shows that she's been writing a lot lately, I think her poetry book and coming with ideas for a musical helped her to evolve/go back to her roots a lot. Because the lyrical content in these songs are a big part of why I'm so excited for the album, it was as if Lust For Life was her small dip and now she's coming back up again.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

wow im usually one of the least negative users + love everything but i didnt really like that performance... also im  not crazy about HTD.. and i just heard the instrumental they were playing on the livestream and i didnt like it either lol :/

still ABSOLUTELY love everything about this era tho

Uhh that was the lead single....

I don't think it is. Too random of a release and wayyyy too far out. 

Def promo single, but i don't think the lead. But could be wrong.

Omg what

I was like second person she answered and my connection was so bad we talked for a few seconds about the weather in Poland (she asked about it lmao :toofunny:) and then she started to apologizing like 15 times bc she didn't hear a thing at some point and then hung up  :defeated: i've already met her twice at this point in my life so i wasn't that heartbroken but yeah I feel like it's such a lost opportunity