Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Norman Fucking Rockwell will be the love album of the decade, I can feel it! :legend:

Ultraviolence was released in 2014 tho. So I agree NFR will be the album of the 2015 - 2025 decade sorry HM :makeup:

ZKcaooE.png

I know I said a few hours ago that I wouldn't listen to HTD right away and I'm still edging but I'm gonna burst no hands soon ofmg I wanna feel what yall feels especially since I'm super hyped about the track... Do you think it's worth waiting or nah

ZKcaooE.png

I know I said a few hours ago that I wouldn't listen to HTD right away and I'm still edging but I'm gonna burst no hands soon ofmg I wanna feel what yall feels especially since I'm super hyped about the track... Do you think it's worth waiting or nah

You should listen to it. It's worth it babe! 

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

Listen to it! It's so good.

giphy.gif

You should listen to it. It's worth it babe! 

Listen to it! It's so good.

Thanks guys I'm doing it rn and my eyes are rolling out of my skull and my fingers are wrinkled holy mother of shit I love this woman.

ZKcaooE.png

Thanks guys I'm doing it rn and my eyes are rolling out of my skull and my fingers are wrinkled holy mother of shit I love this woman.

We really do stan the most influental and impactful woman on the planet...

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

I know right!? How can one person be so perfect...

giphy.gif

I don't think it is. Too random of a release and wayyyy too far out. 

Def promo single, but i don't think the lead. But could be wrong.

She said it was the lead in the interview with Zane Lowe

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Where was that stated, show me....tenor.gif

Zane Lowe interview... she said A&R didn’t like that it was a 10 minute lead single

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The performance is all the UV 2.0 I was craving with all my fibres in my body, she looks like 2014, she sounds like Lizzie, HTD reminds me of ITH The Sequel, it's HQ, it's stripped down, it's like someone concentrated everything I love about Lana fuck my life. An incredible day for my stanning, I think I passed yet another cap, we will never unstan she owns the key to my literal life

ZKcaooE.png

She said it was the lead in the interview with Zane Lowe

Nope. She said "I think this is the single I want to put out". Not that it was a lead single. 

She also put out MAC too. 

Give me Hallmark one dream, one life, one lover

Paint me happy in blue

Norman Rockwell no hype under our covers

It's just me and you

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

VB is way overrated imo the lyrics aren't that great and those are her strong suit for me especially after she has said she is a writer first, i think MAC is way better and it might be one of her best songs

VB is way overrated imo the lyrics aren't that great and those are her strong suit for me especially after she has said she is a writer first, i think MAC is way better and it might be one of her best songs

The lyrics are basic but the melody is beautiful and the production is amazing.