Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hope theres a TV commercial and billboards and posters, would be cool to see Lana when out and about and on TV.

I would freaking scream if I saw her on TV and force everyone around me to watch it too whenever the ad comes on

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

They release so many eps it's hard to keep up, I'm a fan and I didn't know about this new release lmao :biblio: but apparently it's just a compilation of their latest eps (their latest releases are called hard to imagine, the neighbourhood and ever changing, and this new album is literally called hard to imagine the neighbourhood ever changing lol)

I wasn't keeping up with them. Thank you for clarification. :)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I feel like this is said about every Lana era, but I truly do feel this is Her Time. 

Lana has reached a point in her career where I think she is pretty satisfied with the level of fame and status she's achieved in the music industry, and now she's just focusing purely on artistic freedom and expressing her purest self. I love it so much. 

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

I'm thinking it would be smart for them to release a big single in January around the time the Gucci campaign launches with maybe the album coming out in late Q1 (maybe March)...

''The album will have 11 tracks-they will have surfy elements & a lot of electric guitar'' Well, no shit, that's exactly what Lana said in the interview she gave at those radio premieres 

I don't know what to believe..seems a tiny bit fake but who the fuck knows anymore 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

OMG I HOPE THEY'RE NOT JOKING AROUND

Well other than it being out in March, this isn't really any different than what she said in the interview with Zane.

She mentioned surf vibe and guitar (red hot chili pepper style). She said 11 tracks right now - so who knows if this will change or not.

I don't really get surf vibes or electric guitar from Cinnamon...sooo... I think we need to hang tight to see.

Hmmm..seems a bit late. If it were early march it would be more believable...but end of march? with all the snippets she gave us, 2 singles, a third song performed live already...Idk

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Well other than it being out in March, this isn't really any different than what she said in the interview with Zane.

She mentioned surf vibe and guitar (red hot chili pepper style). She said 11 tracks right now - so who knows if this will change or not.

I don't really get surf vibes or electric guitar from Cinnamon...sooo... I think we need to hang tight to see.

That's what I'm thinking too, it's not really any new news except for a "date"..!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I kinda hope this isn't true and we're getting the album sooner... We would wait even more than for LFL...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

MAC got released in September, so if the album will be released in March... that's like... six months in between. :noparty: And she's been teasing so many songs already. I know that March is still in the first trimester of the year, but still...

Oh well. I'll try to not think about it anymore. Won't get my hopes up for March, who knows if she delays it again, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png