Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Actually, the most relatable source on Twitter, LanaDelReyWorld, said the news were fake

I saw that too, and they're right. End of March is way way too far, I'm still expecting a January/February release

I embraced HtD as a piano ballad now and I dont want any beats

Goddamn Lana

Saaame, and sadly, I think the album version will have the beats :(

Okay I wouldn't mind if this was the album cover, with that font

https://twitter.com/LDReyInfo/status/1058761518710513664

I'm 50/50 about it. It really represents this album's aesthetic well. But then again, I think she can do something better than this for a cover 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Do you guys seriously think she would wait more than 5 months between two singles release and the album release? I personally don’t. I mean, even if there was quite a huge gap of time between Love and Lust For Life, she wasn’t teasing this many songs. We already have 3 full songs out of allegedly 11 tracks (not to mention she posted more than one minute long- snippets of Cinnamon and Happiness Is A Butterfly).

I think the album is coming out way sooner than we all think!

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

That pic of Lana on the side of the road is cute and all but I feel like they would have said something if it was the album cover? When the LFL cover was announced, they specifically said what it was. If this is the final album cover, it seems too low-key.

I have higher hopes for the actual album cover. Although I'm not entirely sure what to expect tbh. I can see another car cover, but at the same time, she seems to be fading from the LDR "persona" (slightly implemented on the LFL cover with the big smile), so it could be taken a step further with a type of album cover we haven't gotten before.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

On another note, honeymouns leaked the full video of the campaign Lana did with Gucci but they immediately archived it cause Lana got mad. Has anyone seen it? :defeated:

I feel like they would have said something if it was the album cover? When the LFL cover was announced, they specifically said what it was. If this is the final album cover, it seems too low-key.

Honeymoon's album cover was revealed so randomly that I think she never made a proper reveal of it if I'm correct so I wouldn't be surprised

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

On another note, honeymouns leaked the full video of the campaign Lana did with Gucci but they immediately archived it cause Lana got mad. Has anyone seen it? :defeated:

OMG AJHFSKJASHFKAJHS I NEED SOME SCREENSHOTS OR SOMETHING

Edit: I just saw omg fahfjgfaagdahgd

Was it the one they posted last night? It looked amazing, her hair was huge like BTD era

LIZARD PEOPLE

March 2019 isn't that terrible. As long as it doesn't get pushed back to a later date. If so I'd hope they had new songs or something. But who knows!

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

OMG AJHFSKJASHFKAJHS I NEED SOME SCREENSHOTS OR SOMETHING

Edit: I just saw omg fahfjgfaagdahgd

Wait where? I’m dying to see it!!!

March 2019 isn't that terrible. As long as it doesn't get pushed back to a later date. If so I'd hope they had new songs or something. But who knows!

March 2019 is awful! I ordinarily love your posts but you're way off.

giphy.gif

Doen. Now.

March 2019 is awful! I ordinarily love your posts but you're way off.

I understand, I guess I'm just patient with albums. I respect your opinion.

Your avatar though :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif