Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Another track to look forward to before the album release, a release date, an album cover, the existence of the snippets and the risk of which tracks'll make the cut or won't. We've actually got a lot to look forward to when it comes to the rollout of NFR, and then there's its release. But idk, I'm pretty bored rn hype-wise idk why

I wonder how many more songs we'll get to listen to, thru snippets or pre-releases. What I'm really looking forward to is the album cover. AESTHETIC

UV/Honeymoon

I had a dream where Lana released the tracklist and it had Venice Bitch as the very last track.

That's it! From what we know of the album so far, VB qualifies as the only song to fucking SERVE as a final track. 

And don't start with the ''ThAt CAn't hApPen, She's NoT GonNa End HeR ReCord wiTH that ''If you weren't mine I'd be jealous of your love'' LInE, ObviOUsly''  argument because that's bullshit, wtf. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

http://www.dazeddigital.com/beauty/head/article/42080/1/lana-del-rey-crowned-the-new-face-of-gucci-guilty Lana Del Rey joins Jared Leto as the new face of Gucci’s seminal fragrance Guilty. To mark the announcement, the fashion house will be throwing a party in LA’s famous Hollywood Forever Cemetery tonight. Joining the two glamorous stars of the campaign will be Gucci’s creative director Alessandro Michele, as well as Courtney Love who will be documenting the festivities with an Instagram stories takeover.

https://twitter.com/Dazed/status/1058412200375787522 Lana Del Rey joins Jared Leto as the new face of Gucci’s seminal fragrance Guilty. To mark the announcement, the fashion house will be throwing a party in LA’s famous Hollywood Forever Cemetery tonight. Joining the two glamorous stars of the campaign will be Gucci’s creative director Alessandro Michele, as well as Courtney Love who will be documenting the festivities with an Instagram stories takeover.

that tweet got deleted

giphy.gif

that tweet got deleted

http://www.dazeddigital.com/beauty/head/article/42080/1/lana-del-rey-crowned-the-new-face-of-gucci-guilty I updated the post with the article

and before everyone says its off topic, theres going to be a photo spread and video along with the campaign so maybe a song from NFR will be used for the campaign  :flutter:

If the fragance is out in 2019, maybe so will NFR. We can only hope it isn't relased later than that...

We know NFR will be out in 2019 already though.

giphy.gif

I can'ttttttttt waitttttttttttttt bc I was absolutely not a stan at all during the H&M era, I fucking HATE the shoots and I always have and always will so this is her redeeming move HGJHFF I'm so excited for my friends to be bored to tears of me freaking out if I see her ad in public this is SO FUCKING GOOD NEWS WHEEEEEW this week has been so hard emotionally for my stanning it's just too much

ZKcaooE.png