Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like if Lana were to release an unreleased collection she wouldn't include AKA songs since those aren't really on their own.

I feel like she would tbh! She ignores that record & considers BTD her first. She bought the rights to it too. I feel like though she wouldn’t touch most songs. Just a few

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I feel like if Lana were to release an unreleased collection she wouldn't include AKA songs since those aren't really on their own.

Didn't she say she wants to re-release AKA? I don't think she would include songs from that album in an unreleased album either.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Didn't she say she wants to re-release AKA? I don't think she would include songs from that album in an unreleased album either.

I think she did say that but it was a long time ago.

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

I have a feeling Lana will take a break after NFR

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

y'all say this every year... stop it now lets all enjoy this moment 

No, I can say whatever I want. I wasn't even on this forum a year ago. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Pipe down dude. Don’t take it so personal

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

:awk:  :awk:  :awk:

I forgive this hoe hand on heart for not releasing the infamous ensconced October track because she looks so good and so happy and it's not even that I can't stay mad at her it's that I can't even get mad at her and she's having so much fun while it's 4am and I have a deadline that I need to print at 8am30 and I haven't started working on :defeated: :oprah:  :crai: And I love all the songs and snippets released for NFR so far except MKG which is a very minor setback and she's working so hard she deserves the break and love her more than those bitches beforeeee

ZKcaooE.png

How To Disappear live is very beautiful - but it literally is in the exact same vein as the snippet that got so much backlash. There’s not even another melody that we hadn’t heard before throughout the song (which I was a little disappointed with).

Even though I love the snippets and the released songs so far, my only regret concerns the bridges of this album. In VB and HTD, they have the same melody as the verses (even if the instrumental goes wilder in VB, the melody doesn’t change). MAC doesn’t really have a bridge. And I feel like Cinnamon’s is the snippet she posted on her story (in which she sings very high notes, but basically on the same melody as in the chorus).

I feel like her not giving such beautiful bridges as before is a loss, because it used to be the most beautiful part of her songs, notably on Honeymoon.

But I really love both the stripped-down aesthetic (ballads with only piano or guitar don’t bother me) and the mid-tempo production that we heard on Cinnamon and HTD. I hope the album finds the right balance between those two and that it also includes 2-3 songs that actually sound like surf rock because that’s something I’ve been craving for for a long time, and I feel like it would go along quite well with the songs we’ve heard.

And I feel like Cinnamon’s is the snippet she posted on her story (in which she sings very high notes, but basically on the same melody as in the chorus).

She doesn't hit very high notes actually. It's the lowest part of the fifth octave. It starts getting little bit high but nothing impressive. She can go way higher

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I have a feeling Lana will take a break after NFR

Why do you "feel" that? Do you watch/read her interviews? Is this an educated assumption or just something you are worried about?

If we look at her personality there really is no reason to think she would stop, and she didn't give any indication that she would either.

Well I dont always love lana's bridges and sometimes I think they dont fit the song..but yeah many ldr songs dont habe bridges with different melodies

On htd I think the bridge will be a soft instrumental

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Why do you "feel" that? Do you watch/read her interviews? Is this an educated assumption or just something you are worried about?

If we look at her personality there really is no reason to think she would stop, and she didn't give any indication that she would either.

I have a feeling that she will still make music, but the albums won’t come out as frequently. She has a Broadway in the works, she started writing (so, side projects she might want to dive into on the future) and we know she wants kids at some point. All of those could slow down her album pace. But hey, if she wants to keep it up, I won’t argue: I loved every project from her.

Kind late to the discussion, but if Lana would one day release her unreleased songs, they would sound a bit different since she sings in a different way these days. I bet she could make her voice sound "girly" if she wanted to, but it doesn't feel like her anymore, not where she is at the moment. I'm not saying that's something bad, I think it would be interesting to hear them with her more mature singing style. Maybe I would still prefer the old versions if it felt like her old voice suit better for the storytelling.

I feel like I'm rambling, sorry if you didn't get what I said lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png