Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

can't wait for people to trash NFR once LDR 7 is in the works and call LFL her magnum opus

Trust me sweetie, I like LFL more than most on here, but no one will be saying this

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Venice Bitch is a career HIGHLIGHT and I refuse to hear otherwise. Especially from the deluded Yosemite, BAR, and Roses Bloom For You advocates. 

I'm a Yosemite, BAR, and RBFY advocate and I agree that it's a career highlight

WHY THE FUCK DO SOME OF YOU WANT 2 YEAR OLD MUSIC ON THIS ALBUM FUCK YOSEMITE AND BAR THEY’RE DONE

Because they sound so good. And I want BAR in high quality. And because BAR fits with the theme.

giphy.gif

Venice Bitch is a career HIGHLIGHT and I refuse to hear otherwise. Especially from the deluded Yosemite, BAR, and Roses Bloom For You advocates. 

Not one of us has dissed Venice Bitch. This should only be directed at the trap/pop fans who want a LFL 2.0, lmao...

Right? It really stands out next to the other great titles, like the ugly middle child or something. Don't know what she was thinking.

I love the title. Lana’s always had Americana références in her music and Norman Rockwell is as American as it gets. The fucking brings a subversive side to it

Not one of us has dissed Venice Bitch. This should only be directed at the trap/pop fans who want a LFL 2.0, lmao...

I know this was probably not directed @ me, but I feel kinda attacked anyway. 

1. Venice Bitch is indeed a career highlight.
  2. I love pop Lana and I hate trap Lana. Don't mix those two groups of fans up LMAO.  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

This is gonna seem totally random but I've been reading the past few pages about the other releases, and I mean they're already there, so hey that's great. But, I do understand the weight of the tracks being released officially, getting it out to the public, being able to have an official collection that you could play, maybe even on vinyl. 

I mean instead of like thinking about which we want ot whatever. How would Lana be able to release her unreleased tracks w/ style? As in, an artistic decision, w/o making it seem like a cash cow or something? I mean there's the poetry book, maybe she can release it around that, separately of course, but then NFR is coming out.

A career anniversary maybe? Something cute, so like a minor holiday, like Valentine's day? How would u bridge the unreleased track album to where Lana's at, career-wise?

UV/Honeymoon

This is gonna seem totally random but I've been reading the past few pages about the other releases, and I mean they're already there, so hey that's great. But, I do understand the weight of the tracks being released officially, getting it out to the public, being able to have an official collection that you could play, maybe even on vinyl. 

I mean instead of like thinking about which we want ot whatever. How would Lana be able to release her unreleased tracks w/ style? As in, an artistic decision, w/o making it seem like a cash cow or something? I mean there's the poetry book, maybe she can release it around that, separately of course, but then NFR is coming out.

A career anniversary maybe? Something cute, so like a minor holiday, like Valentine's day? How would u bridge the unreleased track album to where Lana's at, career-wise?

If she was worried about it seeming as a cash-grab she would just upload the audio on youtube. She did that with Chelsea Hotel No. 2. when she wanted to give us that one.

We've minded our own damn business and praised Venice Bitch as the career highlight it is, all we do is vouch for our fallen songs that are actually GOOD

that FAT needs to go bitch at the trap lana fans that dissed VB and not the ones who're in the same boat

y'all bitch n whine ab Life is Beautiful like that isn't a SIX year old song owned by an entire corporation; this is a song from not even a year ago that she's wanted to release

even then people act like Best American Record is outdated when the slower guitar-ran production fits NFRs vibes easily. Not even gonna mention the fact that BAR is literally the same exact thing in terms of lyrical content compared to how she described NFR...like to the fucking tee