Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Do yall think the electric guitars will actually come through? I wonder why she said that and then decided mostly (except Cinnamon I guess) share low-key piano ballad snippets? Hopefully to keep some sort of surprise.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Do yall think the electric guitars will actually come through? I wonder why she said that and then decided mostly (except Cinnamon I guess) share low-key piano ballad snippets? Hopefully to keep some sort of surprise.

HTD is also a beat driven song

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I have a feeling several of those snippets are deceiving a la VB and MAC.

I have a feeling several of those snippets are deceiving a la VB and MAC.

I'm thinking so too. I kinda wish she would chill with the snippets tbh.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

The Venice Bitch snippet was literally her singing over an acoustic guitar and the song ended up being a crazy electric guitar psychedelic trip  :rip:

Don't get too attatched to snippets thinking they're the real deal.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Could it be that the some of the snippets (eg htd, sylvia and hiab) are only demos and that’s why they are all piano ballads? That’s just a wild guess, but that’s what i thought after hearing the sylvia snippet. I might be completely wrong though.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I'd love to hear some acoustic guitar action, as well as electric, I love guitars in music. And I think it suits Lana very well.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Marina confirmed on Clean Bandit's Instagram that she didn't collaborate with Lana. So no feature with her for NFR, and no feature for her own album

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Marina confirmed on Clean Bandit's Instagram that she didn't collaborate with Lana. So no feature with her for NFR, and no feature for her own album

Honestly I'm glad  :hooker:  They are both really talented in different ways, but their voices and their musical styles aren't similar at all and I don't think they would work well together 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

I am surprised that the Marina collab won't happen, with the pictures of them with Jack. I ain't bummed nor excited by this. 
NFR might sitll have 2 collabs. A third one would have been a bit "packed" on an 11-song album (though i know the number of songs may change).