Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Guys can we really stop this, it's pointless and of course voting is important and has relevance to the upcoming music as it may yet again have political overtones but there's really no need for an argument.

I agree completely and I'm not gonna reply anymore. Oh well I guess I shouldn't have posted but I still don't think I'm the one wrong here

ZKcaooE.png

so y'all are just cool with telling another member there a stupid bitch for not voting.....

ok for sure 

I agree completely and I'm not gonna reply anymore. Oh well I guess I shouldn't have posted but I still don't think I'm the one wrong here

and what am i wrong about 

e1s11.gif

so y'all are just cool with telling another member there a stupid bitch for not voting.....

ok for sure 

and what am i wrong about

I don't think it's okay this whole convo is just bizarre it's not even on topic anymore

I hoper we get the album cover January 1st

Considering we got the LFL reveal in April, if the album's out in March that would make some sense actually! But I'd prefer them to take their sweet time and for it to blow my mind than post early under the pressure and for it to feel unfinished

ZKcaooE.png

well im glad im not the only one then

but my point was that Anne wasn't really wrong for the voting, its just all been blow out of proportion somehow and I haven't being reading back far enough but I think we should just all change the subject.

but my point was that Anne wasn't really wrong for the voting, its just all been blow out of proportion somehow and I haven't being reading back far enough but I think we should just all change the subject.

there's a thread for discussing voting 

e1s11.gif

Anyways you think lana will deserve some higher fashion looks this era with guicci promos?

Yeah I think this is the best thing about this contract, she's probably gonna be legally bound to appear a lot lol. Rly feels like BTD era updated which is amazing since I wasn't around at this time. But it probably means that the higher the fashion in promos, the more we'll see her in tshirts and leggings outside of it

ZKcaooE.png

Anyways you think lana will serve some higher fashion looks this era with gucci promos?

Yes! Can’t wait to see her strolling around in adidas in LA one day and be a Gucci diva the next. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

with Lana being the new face of Gucci i don't see her taking a break on social media or anything till we draw near the album release. i'm sure it's mandatory to stay in the eye of the public to have relevancy and a face in the media.

giphy.gif

You didn't do anything wrong lol You guys know there's a chance Lana might post about it too, right? Rob already posted about it I think. You were just reminding people, it's an important election to a lot of people anyway.

Also, I still have a good feeling about a February album release.

Where did honeymouns even get the full video that quickly? I didn't see it so I don't know if it was good quality or not but I would be surprised if it was just lying somewhere on the Internet but I'm pretty candid so there might be something I'm not thinking of

ZKcaooE.png

LMAO dumb puta alert.

Anyway, I doubt we'll get professional album cover, but I'd rather have Neil Krug than Chuck.

Sorry Chuck, but your work is amazing for other artists, but when it comes to Lana it's just...

I assume it's partly Lana's fault.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

You didn't do anything wrong lol You guys know there's a chance Lana might post about it too, right? Rob already posted about it I think. You were just reminding people, it's an important election to a lot of people anyway.

Also, I still have a good feeling about a February album release.

it is important to me lol im voting on my lunch break 

it just doesn't have anything to do with nfr atm at all 

but bad disease isnt a stupid bitch for choosing not to vote 

that's her choice as an american citizen 

also im not trying to talk about it anymore on this thread either which is why i dm'd anne but it's her choice to ignore it 

e1s11.gif

Where did honeymouns even get the full video that quickly? I didn't see it so I don't know if it was good quality or not but I would be surprised if it was just lying somewhere on the Internet but I'm pretty candid so there might be something I'm not thinking of

I saw the full thing on some random Jared Leto fan account but it was just a recording of the video being played at the event so quality wasn't great 

it is important to me lol im voting on my lunch break

it just doesn't have anything to do with nfr atm at all

but bad disease isnt a stupid bitch for choosing not to vote

that's her choice as an american citizen

Well, yeah. Obviously. lol

For NFR, I want Lana to stay away from writing about politics, science & songs dedicated to her fans...

I want the album to be a cohesive piece with a stong personality. I want her to reach more literature & be inspired to create a universe of her own...