Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The deep greens and reds then her acrylic nails and tattoos... Like fuck. Her best album cover by miles... Come through Lana and get Neil in

right it just embodies the whole aesthetic! i love how fuzzy it is, so warm 

i'd be cool with her only being shot by Neil for forever 

e1s11.gif

I don't see how not choosing the UV Chuck cover above the Neil one could have been anything but a conscious choice because the Chuck cover is the perfect continuity of the BTD and Para covers, so they were probably making the definite decision of wanting to break a bit her image for a new beginning and new sound. But I think it would have been so much better urgh, and it represents the music so so so much better. That's all I ask for NFR cover actually, that it represents the music well

All her album covers represent her music so well...

BTD - Hollywood glamour / 50s housewife but won't take your shit vibes

Paradise - Upper class housewife, she don't have to work and just leisure's in her pool all day at her second LA home

Ultraviolence - Daddys side chick / Misunderstood, angsty and a little edgy

Honeymoon - Starlet tired of the scene / Escaping from reality and wants to be the viewer rather than the star

LFL - 70s hippie chick, boyfriends in a band, enjoys drugs and groupies / hangs out at the gas station on her way to festivals

Paradise - Upper class housewife, she don't have to work and just leisure's in her pool all day at her second LA home

Honeymoon - Starlet tired of the scene / Escaping from reality and wants to be the viewer rather than the star

LFL - 70s hippie chick, boyfriends in a band, enjoys drugs and groupies / hangs out at the gas station on her way to festivals

i agree i think, uv being black and white fit the mood of the album better shit imagine if it was black and blue 

e1s11.gif

It's interesting because I don't see it like that at all but I totally get your point still and I love how you explained it? I think it does but by doing the bare minimum, and not in a thought of minimalistic way. Imho the one that represents the music the best is the BTD one. But hey it's just my opinion and since it's kinda my job to do stuff like covers maybe I'm overthinking it that's a v real possibility. I'm telling you that but I'll be the first one logged in when the cover gets out posting random strings of words to express my excitement

ZKcaooE.png

i think a cat power moon pix style cover would be sick af too or even like myra lee 

Omg yes, a photograph in the Moon Pix style would be fucking amazing, it's rly gorgeous. And it somehow reminds me of the hydrangeas pic of Neil for UV. Basically we need more flowers. When you google "moon pix cat power" you get pics of Lana I think it's a sign

ZKcaooE.png

Omg yes, a photograph in the Moon Pix style would be fucking amazing, it's rly gorgeous. And it somehow reminds me of the hydrangeas pic of Neil for UV. Basically we need more flowers. When you google "moon pix cat power" you get pics of Lana I think it's a sign

agreeed, she could totally do this, something about it just screams western to me and just really want her to dive into that theme lol 

like lana x Oregon trail 

XD

e1s11.gif

k6W8RQ5FaGDIrmarfe3X_1082048879.jpeg this one would be a SERVE  :defeated: it fits the theme of the album + the car continuity

But seriously imagine if Lana recreated this last picture, replaced N.R. with N.F.R. and thats it   :defeated:

I'm shook, this would be so cute!  :deadbanana:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

lana-del-rey-2018-1-696x719.jpg

I really do feel like this is the album cover lmao that would not surprise me. Neither disappoint me I love that pic

I love how this pic resurfaces approximatively every 4 pages :toofunny: Poor Chuck she outdid herself and she has ravenous fans to feed now

And I would 100% be here for it as well dgmw

ZKcaooE.png

She could at least recreate a Norman Rockwell painting, he has some nice ones that would fit her aesthetic

f75a08582cff61e04f750edceac27ff8.jpg

%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B0-%D1%83%D1%81%D1

k6W8RQ5FaGDIrmarfe3X_1082048879.jpeg this one would be a SERVE  :defeated: it fits the theme of the album + the car continuity

But seriously imagine if Lana recreated this last picture, replaced N.R. with N.F.R. and thats it   :defeated:

6eU1uHj.png

:hooker:

Maybe I'm alone in these opinions, but I really don't think it'd be cool if she released one of the songs in collaboration with Gucci and the perfume and I really don't like the idea of her recreating a Rockwell painting just because her album is named after him. If Gucci wanted a song for their fragrance, I'd rather see Lana writing a new song for that sole purpose. Besides, Leto is a musician too, why don't we consider the thought of his band making a song for Gucci?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Maybe I'm alone in these opinions, but I really don't think it'd be cool if she released one of the songs in collaboration with Gucci and the perfume and I really don't like the idea of her recreating a Rockwell painting just because her album is named after him. If Gucci wanted a song for their fragrance, I'd rather see Lana writing a new song for that sole purpose. Besides, Leto is a musician too, why don't we consider the thought of his band making a song for Gucci?

fG8RvBB.gif

ZKcaooE.png

lana-del-rey-2018-1-696x719.jpg

I really do feel like this is the album cover lmao that would not surprise me. Neither disappoint me I love that pic

if thats the album cover, i will kms. its worse than HM.

those shoes and jeans ruined the picture

Wait, please explain, are those happy tears or tears of crushed fangirl dreams?? I don't know how to interpret the gif. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

It means I completely agree and that I'm thankful that someone is level-headed enough to explain it in words that would make absolutely no sense in my mouth haha. I'm raising my arm in agreement

ZKcaooE.png

It means I completely agree and that I'm thankful that someone is level-headed enough to explain it in words that would make absolutely no sense in my mouth haha. I'm raising my arm in agreement

Oh, ok. I'm relieved I wasn't too blunt and unintentionally crushed any dreams here. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

your telling people to go vote and you dont even live here dude 

can u just like... shut up and stop coming for anne omg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e