Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

IMO, the LFL pre-release was the best. I mean, it was messy as hell. But looking back on it, it was so fun and hilariously entertaining

The guessing game of what BAR meant

The love leak situation

The strawberry moon shit

The mags and interviews

Coachella

The title track premiere

May 26th

G greazy

Cherry live performances

Her drunkenly saying "July 21st fam"

The drama was all over the place, indeed!

I loved that we learned about the songs through interviews, loved the teasing through snippets, the visuals for the two videos were stunning... But the whole pre-release period was just so looooinnnnnggggg!

But what I hated the most about LFL will always be the rabid fans calling the whole era and album a mess all the time, as if they were suffering some sort of PTSD. Get over the LFL bashing, people!

The drama was all over the place, indeed!

I loved that we learned about the songs through interviews, loved the teasing through snippets, the visuals for the two videos were stunning... But the whole pre-release period was just so looooinnnnnggggg!

But what I hated the most about LFL will always be the rabid fans calling the whole era and album a mess all the time, as if they were suffering some sort of PTSD. Get over the LFL bashing, people!

Agree 100% about the bashing. It's so overdramatic. Like the ONLY thing that was even slightly heartbreaking was the false hope of May 26th. Get. A. Grip. Lmao

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Don't forget that she had to start the LFL era because of the Love leak, but she said herself it wasn't supposed to start before April. So if everything worked well, we would've had less time to wait. But the leak added 3 more months to wait.

So I don't think the album will come out in March, this is way too much waiting. It was shorter for UV and HM, and was also supposed to be shorter for LFL.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i'd lowkey love a painted coverart for the album

LfL font is cute but idk how i feel about it looking at the MAC cover for it, it doesn't fit in any other color besides red & even then it belongs to LfL 

i'd prefer the cover to be textless or something fancy like the honeymoon font

404f0fa8e59ceba429928d93b9a1382b.1000x10

basically kind of like how the current photo for NFR we have is her longing on something, have it like that

but on/near a beach n rocks n water, nothing too direct but like enough to know where she is, at sunset/golden hour preferably 

i dont know what im saying

wow i fucking wish this was the honeymoon cover

as for font why do i feel like it'll be super simple something like courier new but then the "team" will make one letter look different than the available font

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Actually if I remember correctly, that's a childhood photo of her!

Ohh, I didn't know that. Thanks! )

we're out here fighting if the NFR was gonna feature a a car or if it was gonna be painted, or if it's her on the beach but none of us considered the possibility 

it's her on a fucking plane

(I suggested the idea some months ago...)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

How cool would it be if Lana made the NFR boxset and included a little poetry book? So like, it could have a vinyl, a CD, 4 prints and a poetry book. Ugh :flutter:

Pls @ Lana let me fucking design this. I promise you'll get a bang for your buck not misspelled lyrics and shady choices urgh 

ZKcaooE.png

Omg I'm in uni library and it leaked!!!11!1!!111!1!!!

DrblcnYX0AMoakm.jpg

u bitch that scared me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e