Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Today I had a dream Lana released the tracklist + the album cover. I can't say what I remember about the tracklist because she released as a riddle or something, so it was just a bunch of words put together lmao I just remember that MAC was the second to last and it was 13 tracks total. The cover was Lana lying upside down on the water wearing some sort of white dress that left little to imagination  :creep: and there wasn't any MGK collab so yeah it was def a dream

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

How cool would it be if Lana made the NFR boxset and included a little poetry book? So like, it could have a vinyl, a CD, 4 prints and a poetry book. Ugh :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why be a lana stan if you wouldn't want to own something she wrote like what

It's not that we don't want the poetry book, it's just that 99% of the fanbase won't even have the chance to get a copy if she sticks with her plan of self publishing the book and selling it in selected book stores in LA. It's normal for the fans to be more excited about the album because we'll actually have a chance to get a copy or listen to it or whataver  :crossed:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Why be a lana stan if you wouldn't want to own something she wrote like what

i would really love it if she packaged the book with a copy of the album. that would be amazing.

but if she's only going to sell it at 1 bookstore in silver lake then wtf. it'll literally be a battle royale for all the LA gays

Her best pre-release period was the one before HM: a teasing of the title track in June, the track in July, HBtB in August, the track listing and cover art the same month, and 3 singles before HM. All that in 3 months. I am not that much of an impatient fan, but a pré -release period that extends up to 6 months? Too long, honey, too long.

Who even wants this book lol

And weren't you banned? HTD who

how can you be a stan and not want a book of her writings lmfao like are you joking !?

i dont think im the only one who likes the her most for her lyrics.

e1s11.gif

Her best pre-release period was the one before HM: a teasing of the title track in June, the track in July, HBtB in August, the track listing and cover art the same month, and 3 singles before HM. All that in 3 months. I am not that much of an impatient fan, but a pré -release period that extends up to 6 months? Too long, honey, too long.

IMO, the LFL pre-release was the best. I mean, it was messy as hell. But looking back on it, it was so fun and hilariously entertaining

The guessing game of what BAR meant

The love leak situation

The strawberry moon shit

The mags and interviews

Coachella

The title track premiere

May 26th

G greazy

Cherry live performances

Her drunkenly saying "July 21st fam"

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

But Lana is a (alternative) pop girl and I have honestly not seen any pop album without the singer on the actual cover ok except for like Rihanna's anti, so I suppose she'll be on it this time as well.

Actually if I remember correctly, that's a childhood photo of her!

we're out here fighting if the NFR was gonna feature a a car or if it was gonna be painted, or if it's her on the beach but none of us considered the possibility 

it's her on a fucking plane