Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

9kNoVeL.gif

y'all are STILL talking about Deadsemite??

i hope a splinter creeps its way so far and so slyly under your toenail from stubbing your pinky toe on rickety wood that the splinter infects and splits open your foot causing a mass spread of bacteria and inflammation and pus to the point your leg must be sawed off, just to get tetnus from the rusty saw a cannibal hillbilly used after they kidnap you before your bones are scattered amongst the pillars of inscriptions with your phalanges used as bait for the goats to slaughter so the blood fertilizes the newly wet soil so nature takes back it's harvest from a body of atoms harboring such useless desires and opinions that provided nothing worthy to evolution nor the concept of mankind all through its slander and disdain for a musical file that carries so much love, light, and energy

i hope a splinter creeps its way so far and so slyly under your toenail from stubbing your pinky toe on rickety wood that the splinter infects and splits open your foot causing a mass spread of bacteria and inflammation and pus to the point your leg must be sawed off, just to get tetnus from the rusty saw a cannibal hillbilly used after they kidnap you before your bones are scattered amongst the pillars of inscriptions with your phalanges used as bait for the goats to slaughter so the blood fertilizes the newly wet soil so nature takes back it's harvest from a body of atoms harboring such useless desires and opinions that provided nothing worthy to evolution nor the concept of mankind all through its slander and disdain for a musical file that carries so much love, light, and energy

wow ok these yosemite lyrics are really good

Omg wig

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/yoshorg/images/9/9d/Bald.png/revision/latest?cb=20180630012242

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

What exactly is that?

what i need to do

I had a dream last night about BAR being remastered into NFR. Some lyrics were kept and the instrumental was melancholic. I kinda wish this happens for real lol

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Can you do me a favour?

Go to your profile, go to settings, click delete profile.

Thank you.

This!

And anyone who thinks that Venice Bitch is overrated should do the same

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I had a dream last night about BAR being remastered into NFR. Some lyrics were kept and the instrumental was melancholic. I kinda wish this happens for real lol

wouldn't be surprised if this does happen tbh

Yosemite was referenced in MAC- Yosemite could've been reworked by Antonoff into MAC? 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

please write a poetry book, i enjoyed reading this

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

venice bitch is already so overrated jesus

I love you sis but this is heresy

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

tumblr_inline_oc115cCSfo1tsgfd5_500.png

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

can u just like... shut up and stop coming for anne omg

stir the pot much, lmao keep reading before you post, honey

i think it's you cute you want me to come for you too

i'm sure AD would let me know if there was still an issue 

K THNX BAI 

2eknot3.jpg

She attend 3 red carpet on a week now its time to she dessepear untill March :deadbanana:

this is so sad but true. lol

e1s11.gif