Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Shortly Interrupting the endless "I wish Lana" posts to tell yall Americans to go VOTE. Wonder if she gonna post about it

I don't wanna vote though :(

giphy.gif

annedauphine lmao u started it by bringing up voting and now ya got people callin other people bitches

NOBODY SHOULD BE TELLING ANYONE TO VOTE. EVER. THAT IS NOT YO PLACE TO DO SO! 

Please calm down. I have all rights to wonder on a discussion thread if Lana is going to post about something that is 1) very important 2) dear to her heart, and to remind people it's important as well. It's the point of discussion. I didn't attack you, don't shout at me

ZKcaooE.png

Ladies can we all calm down and listen to this political bop

i think there is a thread already made for politics so that was my confusion as to what the point was of posting here  

Lana would want ya'll to vote, that's the tea for today.

yeah but not just vote for anyone 

e1s11.gif

i think there is a thread already made for politics so that was my confusion as to what the point was of posting here  

That's why we really need a general Lana discussion thread because there's a random thread but not a random Lana thread. I'll make one rn

ZKcaooE.png

That's why we really need a general Lana discussion thread because there's a random thread but not a random Lana thread. I'll make one rn

you should keep your political opinions in a political thread not general 

e1s11.gif

you should keep your political opinions in a political thread not general 

I did not state my political opinion at all  :toofunny: I just said "go vote". That's all. I really have no idea what I did to you but I apologise anyway I'm clueless

ZKcaooE.png

I did not state my political opinion at all  :toofunny: I just said "go vote". That's all. I really have no idea what I did to you but I apologise anyway I'm clueless

your telling people to go vote and you dont even live here dude 

e1s11.gif