Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We're talking about Lana here, the album's probably coming in June and will be completely different from what it originally was.

LFL 2.0 is coming ladies!  :kiss:

This sounds about right. Also the poetry book will either get scrapped or a very limited pop-up store release in LA with her making an appearance to say hi and sign a few books one of those few dates, resulting in fans making a chaos riot out of it.

I feel the record company now let Lana decided on how much she wants to promote her albums. LFL was pretty big promo wise compared to what we had previously with HM but I don't think we will be getting anything like that this era.

This is a very low-key era if that makes any sense. I'm sure she'll do a few more interviews, a couple of magazines and maybe one or two music videos but nothing grand. She would be very stupid though to waste the Gucci campaign. If I was her I'd use it to promote my album. Same applies to the book really (If it ever comes to fruition lol)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

You know guys, you're worried about the book but trust me, it's really not that hard to publish a book. Some editors even do it for free. I don't think she will have any problem with it, and the book will probably be available worldwide on a website. That's how it is with the book I published. But I might be wrong

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Ok with the lyrics of the new songs, with her latest instagram posts, with the videos from the studio, with the selfies wearing nothing but a bra, this is the era of the conclusion of what had started with Honeymoon. Lana is reclaiming herself and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed. I'm a jizzillion percent here for her regaining control of her every aspect of her life. I Wish I Was Dead Already has left the chat, I love UV to beyond death but she seem so much happier now and I don't have the right organs to be able to express how much it means to me

ZKcaooE.png

is it bad im not excited like.......she hasnt done anything like LFLs era had me PUMPED but this one i dont feel anything, am i the only one?

I get super hyped some days, especially when she teases a new song/new single gets released, she's dressed like a goddess. Some days I'm all chill and fangirl over other artists (mainly one tbh lol I love him) and then I'm back to love her so very much. I do believe she's been working on some amazing songs this time. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Poetry book and unreleased album are going to go down as the most tragic unkept promises she’s ever made.

Alongside the documentary that Chuck talked about when Lana and her family were in Latin America and an album in Spanish lol.

But seriously, do you guys know what it's like to wait for your favourite bands to release an album very 5 years (if lucky). Be grateful Lana is quite a prolific artist.

Remember when she said she’d release a 25 track album of re-done unreleased songs.....well that was probably the best Idea she could have come up with. Honestly I would take that over NFR. A shame she went to sleep on that idea. I think it would have been fantastic her being ‘Lizzy grant’ blond hair and the vintage footage of herself. Many of her old songs deserve to be remastered and re-released. She doesn’t necessarily need new songs she’s fucking sitting on a pile of them that need attention!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Alongside the documentary that Chuck talked about when Lana and her family were in Latin America and an album in Spanish lol.

But seriously, do you guys know what it's like to wait for your favourite bands to release an album very 5 years (if lucky). Be grateful Lana is quite a prolific artist.

Yup, foals dropped their last album in 2015 and they just started teasing that new music is coming  :crossed:  :crossed: