Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Do you gays think we gonna get an album trailer ?

I don't see why we wouldn't. We got one for all her other albums (except BTD)

giphy.gif

I'm wondering if things are going to ramp up in January. The promotional stuff for Gucci will kick-in (TV, billboards, etc) and if the album is coming out March 29th, we'll probably get a big single to start the buzz.

In all honesty this era feels so different. I could care less about her promo process, this album is beautiful enough on its own so far

if every song serves longevity and the best quality she's put out she can just reupload a pirated scene from bird box as a music video i dont give a fuck

@welovelana_ on instagram posted 13 hours ago how TMZ confirmed a collab between Lana and SZA. also, we all know it’s gonna explode in january with the Gucci campaign. she’s gonna be so active and i think she has that plan in mind. she’ll make a crazy appearance and drop the title track most likely.

giphy.gif

@welovelana_ on instagram posted 13 hours ago how TMZ confirmed a collab between Lana and SZA. also, we all know it’s gonna explode in january with the Gucci campaign. she’s gonna be so active and i think she has that plan in mind. she’ll make a crazy appearance and drop the title track most likely.

I can’t find the post

She is saving her image so that when she appears in the Gucci campaign it will be a very shocking thing .. Like, we have not seen her for nearly a month and boom.. I guess she will covering many fashion magazines.. Vogue, Elle, Harper.. Gucci will work hard to make her a FASHION ICON

Lust For Dead   large.gif

i had a dream last night that she released Sylvia and it started as a piano ballad but turned into a synth heavy space-y BOP

a gay can dream, I guess

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i'd like Sylvia to just be a piano ballad, maybe have it swell up in the end with a string section

more acoustic & RHCP less spacey shit

@welovelana_ on instagram posted 13 hours ago how TMZ confirmed a collab between Lana and SZA.

Instagram accounts that say "[reputable news source] confirmed that [event] is happening" without linking to a source are lying 100% of the time.

Looking for sources but can't find anything.

Anyone?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Looking for sources but can't find anything.

Anyone?

my mistake, it’s “welovelana__” with two underscores. the post is simple and doesn’t give much facts about the statement.

giphy.gif