Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

But in the image it doesn't say that any of those songs aren't gonna be included on the album... People need to chill

exactly it litteraly says from the NFR era, chile

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Fans need to stop MAKING SHIT UP. The songs WILL BE ON THE ALBUM

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

she's honestly behaving like trash lately 

she hasn't even announced what dates she's actually cancelling and it's been like a week..

i know that some ppl on here are gonna eat it up and say it's because she finally doesn't give a fuck!!! and it's all about the music this time but lol it's just shit xx

i76mrxw.png 

wow if these singles truly aren't on the album and we haven't gotten anything out of the album yet I'm gonna scream.

Lana truly is giving us heart problems with this ride we're on cause its getting to a point where there's so much messy information that we're all gonna go crazy.

still stan tho....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

But in the image it doesn't say that any of those songs aren't gonna be included on the album... People need to chill

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.www.complex.com/music/2019/01/lana-del-rey-drops-new-song-hope-is-a-dangerous-thing-for-a-woman-like-me-to-have-but-i-have-it Doesn’t say it anywhere in the whole article at all. See guys, this is how shit like the radio 1 debacle happen

LIZARD PEOPLE

yeah coachella was a fan song and obv ended up being on the album

so was hm (song) since she just released it for the fans on youtube 

i76mrxw.png 

At first I was going along with it, like oh it's just Lana she's always been messy, a long title here, a selfie there, lowercase letters here, her not caring about anything there, her making us wait 5 months for a new single without any new info, but now it genuinely seems like she don't give a fuck. Between the "I'm gonna be a baddie", the lack of promo, her and ben fighting over whether she should do a good cover or take more selfies from her garden. Don't get me wrong I love her, and I've said before that she can do whatever she wants, but damn she really don't give a fuck this era! It's one thing to do you, it's another to be lazy and basically spit in the fans faces like "you'll take what I give you, bitch". Video Games didn't become her break out hit sitting on youtube alone, we did that. I don't know. Still love her, and again I know she can do whatever she wants but, this is a kind of fuck you to the fans.

VfcX.gif

Does she truly not give a fuck anymore? Because then honestly why should we...

Fresh out of fucks forever :thumb2:

There's a huge difference between "This is a simple era, where I want the music to speak more than everything else" vs "I'm not really interested in art anymore, I'm really tired, so you'll settle for what I give you, when I give you something, if I give you something."

tumblr_p0jxmyLl4K1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Yeah, didn't Honeymoon have technically a "fan single?" I thought TLY was one but I could be full of shit, I don't remember fully

I don't know what the fuck a "fan single" is. It's always been called a promo single but whatever. These songs were just the Coachella of LFL or the Honeymoon of HM.

Anyway, I don't even understand why are y'all so surprised she hasn't said a single thing about the song? Neither did she when Coachella was released. I remember she didn't even post LFL (album) was out July 21st... It's no surprise at this point that Lana doesn't give a fuck and will do literally 0 promo

i dont know it just seems weird, like not even about promo its just if i was coming out with something that i was proud of i would want to share it around especially if its appart of a bigger project like a new album

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

I think she was reading this thread, felt bad and posted something on insta skdjaskdlj

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

she just posted!!!!

Omg is Ben reading us and just decided to post the link on Instagram?

Edit: they don't even know we can't click on the link on Instagram... Her team is such a MESS