Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

well you can't expect someone, especially a music artist, to stay the same after 8 years

she does care like Lust For Life was very visual heavy. With NFR she is just going for something more laid back.

What if the "In Your Car" snippet is just the opening to HiaB... Backseats, y'all.

The flow and progression doesn’t match I can’t see how it links together from what we have heard of HIAB

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

All of the music videos are going to be pretty much the same, more or less.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So it took Lana one hour filming with her sister and her backup dancers in a parking lot to make every video we're getting this era. Got it :sadcore2: How disappointing 

Not looking forward to the rest of this "video series" either

Chuck needs to go

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

tbt to when lana properly promo'd

FXmyb5r.jpg

So simplistic yet so classy.

When I was younger I used to wonder if Lana has such beautiful photoshoots why'd she choose such a simple concept for the album cover - but now I understand that this is what what makes the cover so timeless.

Not looking forward to the rest of this "video series" either

Chuck needs to go

She needs to let Neil out of her basement again this time around  :crossed: Like anything but Chuck please. I know you want to give your sister a job because you're successful and the family hasn't found out what Chuck's talent is yet, but c'mon girl ruining your own art so your sis can smile for 5 minutes? I mean I guess congrats to her for family morals but ugh what a waste :awkney2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Neil produced her best aesthetic in terms of photography, and that's just that 

I would love if she remade On Our Way for this record. It’d fit perfect

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

don't be fucking rude to my beloved