Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

huh catholicism has one of the darkest pasts of all religions tho

nnn i think that applies to any major religion 

religions are always created for the thinspiration and to inspire people and all but once they become big people start misusing them to justify their actions (expansion of an empire, conquest of land, reformers to be/stay in total power, the whole mess of the thirty years war, etc etc there's countless of examples from all major religions).

believing in god or whatever is not an issue and lanz can believe in whatever she wants but considering her fanbase etc she should just go to an isolated chapel within the hilly seaside of northern italy and serve some uv video realness 

i76mrxw.png 

blame Peroxide and annedauphine not us yosemite bitches it's then cinnamon whores that made her do this we bad bitches cannot and will not take responsibility

I feel very attacked, and

ZKcaooE.png

I highkey feel like Lana fans who edit/create posters and put together their own merch (like those amazing fanmade Funko Pop figures) are more creative and effective at giving Lana promo than anyone who works for her. Half the people hear about what's happening with her bc of Fan accounts. The only thing she does is post a YouTube link when she drops a single. :icant:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I highkey feel like Lana fans who edit/create posters and put together their own merch (like those amazing fanmade Funko Pop figures) are more creative and effective at giving Lana promo than anyone who works for her. Half the people hear about what's happening with her bc of Fan accounts. The only thing she does is post a YouTube link when she drops a single. :icant:

i think the amount of magazine spreads and random posters lfl got was kinda alright considering that 1) lana doesn't wanna do anything 2) they're not going to invest tons of money into a project by lana bc it's lana and not like.. taylor or whatever

i76mrxw.png