Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm fucking snapping back like the Azealia Banks of Lanaboards I am. Mental stability checked out this morning

fuck em up sis!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I am excited for this album but I don't feel the least bit impatient about it so I cannot relate to any of you guys. Perhaps find something to preoccupy you and then it comes when it comes?

The songs released so far were never marketed as singles. Let the idea of a Born To Die 2012 album cycle die. She is not a new artist that needs establishing. She doesn't have to do interviews and maybe to some of your disdains she has control of her career and what she chooses not to do probably outweighs what she chooses to at this point. But that's her choice, and she still releases full albums at a faster rate than the majority of other artists. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

but honestly, i hated that we didn't get RBFY and BAR since we heard part of them (yosemite not so much but still she hyped it up). And now after cravvvinnggg for cinnamon and in your car for MONTHS and we have the possibility of them not being in the album......makes me so tired.....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...