Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

we're going to do something else that's stupid :biblio:

i nucleate the statue of liberty

Meant to share this last night but fell asleep oop

2iaanwo.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Can't get you outta out of my head is a bop tho

Pretty much her entire discography (that's over 30 years of music) consists of bops, but when this song and the Fever album where smashing everywhere else, they "only" peaked within the top 10 on that side of the Atlantic, so she stopped investing any time or money there and focused on her main markets (mostly Europe and Australia) since then. I still think it's wrong to call her "local" just because she hasn't cracked that one market, though. It's a shame for her American fanbase, of course, that they're usually missing out on her tours.

Um how dare you it's her most experimental simplistic masterpiece ever can you not hear she was speaking from a place of pain talking about Lady Liberty because she did not feel liberated in her life and that she was going to save the world for herself I swear this fanbase is so uncultured like the psychedelic rock in Betty Boop surpasses any genre she's done before and it's her best work yet and I'm going to shove my opinion down your throat also I'm going to say LFL sucked even though it didn't because I'm insecure in my opinion and feel the need to put down other work in order to bring my favorite work to the surface you should go get your ears checked Lana is bleeding her heart and soul on Betty Boop Boop and you're a fucking monster for attacking her Magnum Opus like that and every member here with taste knows it's her best song and she'll never top it and we should just burn every other record Lana has ever made because Betty Boop Boop is the greatest fucking song ever it brought back Jesus from the dead and the psychedelic solos in that song cannot be comprehended by those who do not have brain cells I will cut a bitch!!

Oh wow, did @@salvatore hack your account? Just replace Betty Boop Boop with Y*semite and...

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Um how dare you it's her most experimental simplistic masterpiece ever can you not hear she was speaking from a place of pain talking about Yosemite because she did not feel liberated in her life and that she was going to save the world for herself I swear this fanbase is so uncultured like the psychedelic rock and folk in Yosemite surpasses any genre she's done before and it's her best work yet and I'm going to shove my opinion down your throat also I'm going to say LFL and anything else sucked even though it did because I'm secure in my opinion and feel the need to put down other work in order to bring my favorite work to the surface you should go get your ears checked Lana is bleeding her heart and soul on Yosemite and you're a fucking monster for attacking her Magnum Opus like that and every member here with taste knows it's her best song and she'll never top it and we should just burn every other record Lana has ever made because Yosemite is the greatest fucking song ever it brought back Jesus from the dead and the psychedelic solos in that song cannot be comprehended by those who do not have brain cells I will cut a bitch!!

Wait what happened with Ben, peroxide, and honeymoondaddy? I miss EVERYTHING

Basically he @ed me three times and told me I should become a manager if I'm such an expert, that Lanaboards hates Lana and leaks all her stuff, and that I should drop my album since I know so much about music lmfao oh then he asked honeymoondaddy to suck his british cock oop

I been saying for months now this man needs a blunt and a 6 hour edging/milking session with prostate stimulation he is so angry at the world and everyone

tumblr_p8um8ydlQA1x9ghmno2_250.gif

Damn

I’ve done it in the past but at this point, I think it’s kind of unfair to compare her production to the discography of legendary bands like Funkadelic. It’s like comparing student and master :rip:

I think it's unfair to compare songs in general but these hoes will do it anyways cause they're bored and there's honestly nothing to do in this stale ass era

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I been saying for months now this man needs a blunt and a 6 hour edging/milking session with prostate stimulation he is so angry at the world and everyone

:hawt: but also :agree: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

oh wow look how cool i am i know everything about indie music and psychodelic rock and thats why i think venice bitch is shit and everyone who likes it are a bunch of uncultured swines PuERKhw.gif

Love it when daddy shawn makes an appearance

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: