Salvatore

13 Beaches

Shades Of Cool

Black Beauty

Old Money

American

&

Yayo

opening this can of worms: salvatore is basic af. as someone who is italian i honestly just don't get it. is she being murdered by him? "soft ice cream, soft i scream" wow haha i get it word play lana  :eyeroll: next? I can't even listen to it past the first chorus without changing it its so slow. she literally just spouts italian words that don't make sense "ciao amore" glad she knows how to use google translate, "cacciatore" this is a chicken recipe. where is the logic? 

8txrp.jpg

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

opening this can of worms: salvatore is basic af. as someone who is italian i honestly just don't get it. is she being murdered by him? "soft ice cream, soft i scream" wow haha i get it word play lana  :eyeroll: next? I can't even listen to it past the first chorus without changing it its so slow. she literally just spouts italian words that don't make sense "ciao amore" glad she knows how to use google translate, "cacciatore" this is a chicken recipe. where is the logic? 

8txrp.jpg

Thank you omg!

I've been saying that Salvatore is garbage for like years but I get trashed everytime

I'm glad we have an italian online to confirm this

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I'm so sad bc I wanna love honeymoon but I can't listen to it without wanting to shit w anxiety and depression bc of what was going on in my life when it was released lol I'm so jealous of u all :( :( :(

opening this can of worms: salvatore is basic af. as someone who is italian i honestly just don't get it. is she being murdered by him? "soft ice cream, soft i scream" wow haha i get it word play lana :eyeroll: next? I can't even listen to it past the first chorus without changing it its so slow. she literally just spouts italian words that don't make sense "ciao amore" glad she knows how to use google translate, "cacciatore" this is a chicken recipe. where is the logic?

8txrp.jpg

That’s why I like it! It’s like a stupid love song! Plus the bridge is amazing! It feels so good to hear it by the pool/in the pool with the speakers blasting on a hot ass summer day

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Her most polished songs (most likely to be qualified "bangers" aside from Video Games which is undoubtedly her most popular song) in no order:

High By the Beach

Video Games

Ultraviolence

National Anthem

Off to the Races

Summertime Sadness

Cola

Brooklyn Baby

Art Deco

White Mustang

Her BEST songs (once again in no order and edited to not overlap w previous list):

Cruel World

Sad Girl

Old Money

Yayo

Gods & Monsters

Without You

Honeymoon

Freak

God Knows I Tried

Get Free

Thank you omg!

I've been saying that Salvatore is garbage for like years but I get trashed everytime

I'm glad we have an italian online to confirm this

:kiss:

That’s why I like it! It’s like a stupid love song! Plus the bridge is amazing! It feels so good to hear it by the pool/in the pool with the speakers blasting on a hot ass summer day

okay I respect this. That's like me with Groupie Love even though its idiotic lol

:kiss:

okay I respect this. That's like mye with Groupie Love even though its idiotic lol

Yessss I love the sound of her voice and the melody of groupie love but accept it is not a Good song really

tenor.gif

besides that, tea

flipside is a masterpiece how dare you you beast

anyways my top 5 (unreleased included bc they HAVE to be)

yes to heaven v2

angels forever

shades of cool

music to watch boys to

flipside

periodt

THERE IS A RANKED FORUM ON LB. Stop spamming the pre-release thread every fucking few days with the same recycled spam. If you don't have anything new to post on this forum, newsflash you don't have to post anything here. Lanaboards more like SpamBoards

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

THERE IS A RANKED FORUM ON LB. Stop spamming the pre-release thread every fucking few days with the same recycled spam. If you don't have anything new to post on this forum, newsflash you don't have to post anything here. Lanaboards more like SpamBoards

I can say the same thing for this post right here lol

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

And no I don't like Echoes

Saucerful of Secrets is their best in terms of psychedelia 

& White Rabbit is shit

Gurl Echoes is their best song

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Justice for Yosemite  :aw:

you've been put on the pending list for initiation. expect deliverance within the week, if you hear the falls calling do not hesitate to jump for it.